Springfield Expansion | Page 278 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The whole area looks awesome. I can't wait to check it out soon. I don't think diabetics will like this expansion. :lol: That donut sundae looks amazing.

That sundae :drool:

I wasn't a fan of the Seven Duffs from the pictures of over the wall. You can see I complained about them not being in a straight line and that it seemed the 2 in the front row were blocking the 2 in the back but that's not true when on ground level. I am back to having nothing to complain about.

Something I noticed in a few videos including Seth's...

The background music is a weird synth style that reminds me a lot of old Epcot music. Can people who've been there comment? It's not bad at all, just caught me off guard.

Something I noticed in a few videos including Seth's...

The background music is a weird synth style that reminds me a lot of old Epcot music. Can people who've been there comment? It's not bad at all, just caught me off guard.

I heard the extended couch gag music, the Do The Bartman song, as well as the orchestral/choir version of Spiderpig.

This table in front of me was all Universal big wigs. I was pretty sure Mark Woodbury was on the right, but unfortunately he's unpictured. The person in the chef coat kneeling down is Steven Jayson.

2m2u9sp.jpg

Thanks for the pic. Who is the guy in the background on his cell? He looks a bit wiggy too.

Not sure, but he was definitely one of them. They were out in full force today. There were probably about 10 of them in a group scoping the area

Not sure, but he was definitely one of them. They were out in full force today. There were probably about 10 of them in a group scoping the area

I think this is one of the reasons Uni's expansions are a success. They are around for awhile after walls come down, not just grand opening. You don't have these same shots from Disney's new rides.

Man, I can't wait to visit again. I was crazy impressed with Fast Food Blvd alone but this is just on another level. Universal's done it again and guest spending in this area will soar.

I wonder if they'll try to shoehorn a Super Silly Fun Land somewhere..

I like the addition of Millhouse on the bench in front of the Kwik E Mart. I wonder if we are going to get any more statues or other surprises of some kind. And is the Springfield/Krustyland signs and the road the only thing that need to be done?

I like the addition of Millhouse on the bench in front of the Kwik E Mart. I wonder if we are going to get any more statues or other surprises of some kind. And is the Springfield/Krustyland signs and the road the only thing that need to be done?

If there could be a statue of Nelson pointing at you and saying HA-HA every time you walk by, life would be complete.

Reactions: Accio Butterbeer
If there could be a statue of Nelson pointing at you and saying HA-HA every time you walk by, life would be complete.

Omg YES! And we need ralph picking his nose somewhere haha I keep thinking they should have a lot of different statues because there are so many recognizable and iconic Simpsons characters. I feel like The Comic Book Guy should be in front of Android's, Moe in Moe's, and Apu in the Kwik E Mart.

Really can't wait to check this area out sometime this month, but did anyone notice the targets on the tentacles? As good as the area looks, the targets are just tacky.

Well without Twirl and Hurl husband vetoed Uni until next Friday :( But he is right, it will be better to go when everything is open. Plus we went out to lunch with his boss and by the time we got home, my LO went down for a very late nap and she still is not awake. Waking her up from nap is never good for any of us :lol: