Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Springfield Expansion

JungleSkip

Premium Member
Feb 15, 2010
The Mushroom Kingdom
New permits posted today for a new USF Project, titled Project 971, that calls for a partial demo and alteration of building 72 at Universal Studios Florida.

Anyone know which building is 72?

Last edited:
Building 72 is the building complex that includes the Kwik-E-Mart (72A), International Food & Film Festival (72B), and the IFFF Restrooms (72C).

Yea. reelJustice is disappointed, but I thinka totally revamped dining experience where IFF is could be great. USF's dining isn't the strongest by far, and that area is always a bit of a dead zone.

Just throwing it out there of one of the original rumor for TF/SS44 was a character dining experience.

So think it'll be a partial demo and they'll keep kwik e mart? Or think they'll rebuild it? Or leave it gone and the Simpsons won't have a gift shop for the rest of its life?

I posted something abstract around here somewhere in regards to the Simpsons yesterday. Wonder why? :wave:

If Springfield happens they might be going for a new restaurant experience that allows Simpsons character breakfast. I'm sure they would be adding new characters if they went all out for Simpsons experience. Crossing my fingers they wise up and get Futurama characters if they can get the contracts.