Springfield Expansion | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Before these, start with the first time I mention KFP was cancelled.

We have the following....

Found out whats taking so long with an announcement for this project. KFP has been axed!! More on this later...

Not the Gulp n Blow :lol:

Not the Frying Dutchman either...

Indeed what else would have instant recognition...

In re: to the idea of Dead Lobster being improbable due to KFP being deemed inappropriate.
Ahhhh logical thought process...

Then there was the other clue in the Stash:
http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?7307-HatetoFly-s-Secret-Stash&p=299368#post299368

Reactions: Felipe
So if they do announce it on thursday... What do I win!? :p Haha

Before these, start with the first time I mention KFP was cancelled.

I'm guessing you're referring to the fact that you mentioned the replacement would be an original creation to universal orlando? So, since it's shown up in the game and it will probably be in the episode Sunday, my guess it will not be the facade they are currently building.

Happy Sumo?
Happy_sumo.png

How are they going to tell guests different lines have different foods. What if kids want food from one line while parents want food from another? I still don't see it working like that.

We have the following....

In re: to the idea of Dead Lobster being improbable due to KFP being deemed inappropriate.

Then there was the other clue in the Stash:
http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?7307-HatetoFly-s-Secret-Stash&p=299368#post299368

Where do you go to play this Tapped Out Simpsons game? and just to point something out when I told HTF that if KFP was inappropriate than Dead Lobster had to be. The way he said "ahhh logical thought process" might mean something like you would think that and maybe I shouldn't think logically and perhaps it is Dead Lobster?

Where do you go to play this Tapped Out Simpsons game? and just to point something out when I told HTF that if KFP was inappropriate than Dead Lobster had to be. The way he said "ahhh logical thought process" might mean something like you would think that and maybe I shouldn't think logically and perhaps it is Dead Lobster?

The Simpsons: Tapped Out is a game for Android and iOS mobile devices.

In other posts Hate said it would be the same fare as KFP but minus the P. As well as feature a prominent character.