Springfield Expansion | Page 195 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I believe there is definitely an Asian station, which would be covered by KFP, or whatever they end up calling it.

That was my train of thought :cheers: They should have some Asian food offerings...

Oh, BTW, @Orlando_United just retweeted:

@ScrappingApril Staff for the new Simpsons area!! pic.twitter.com/dGKvVwjyRy

BLh-hjpCEAAxw7-.jpg:large

In that "Simpsons Staff" picture, I count 4 distinct uniform types. Looks to me like: Krusty Burger, Cletus', Frying Dutchman, and Luigi's.

I don't see anthying that looks "Mexican" though.

The zones don't mean theming options, it means 7 zones total within the entire FFB building. Note, Kwik E Mart would be 8 but it isn't on the same systems surprisingly.

The zones don't mean theming options, it means 7 zones total within the entire FFB building. Note, Kwik E Mart would be 8 but it isn't on the same systems surprisingly.

FFB is Food, Kwik E Mart is Merch. They are split from the VP level down and as a result they share absolutely nothing. (Interestingly both the VP of food and the VP of merch's next step ins senior VP of rev ops. So they are competing for the same job..... wonder why the departments don't work well together from the top down)

I think all of the restaurants will look so much better when the actual street is paved. Right now they just look kind of weird with the current paths.

Any idea of when the streets will be paved?

I think all of the restaurants will look so much better when the actual street is paved. Right now they just look kind of weird with the current paths.

Any idea of when the streets will be paved?

You are right, the "street" will make a big difference. Also, I'll assume they'll add trees like in the concept art?

And I am still holding out hope for the "beeramyd" outside Moe's!

Any word on updated merchandise options? I've been hoping for an expanded selection like when you go to Potter.