Springfield Expansion | Page 246 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Has anybody tried the Cletus' chicken dish? I'm not sure what the exact name of the dish was lol But I remember somebody posted a picture of it awhile back ago and it made my mouth water looking at it.

Has anybody tried the Cletus' chicken dish? I'm not sure what the exact name of the dish was lol But I remember somebody posted a picture of it awhile back ago and it made my mouth water looking at it.

The double batter chicken platter? I tried it the day it opened. It was pretty good all around, though I am not one for coleslaw so I didn't try that. The chicken batter was also a little tough for my liking.

The double batter chicken platter? I tried it the day it opened. It was pretty good all around, though I am not one for coleslaw so I didn't try that. The chicken batter was also a little tough for my liking.

Its also breaded with Corn Flakes.

From Orlando Informer:

BNtuI9vCMAAqatB.jpg

BNtuTAtCIAIRPMs.jpg

BNtu0pGCIAE1u2Z.jpg

BNtvJfpCYAAYso3.jpg

I will appreciate a tight or even macro shot of those bricks once the walls come down! At a glance from a distance, they appear more real than I expected, but I am not sold that this is the case closer up.

I will appreciate a tight or even macro shot of those bricks once the walls come down! At a glance from a distance, they appear more real than I expected, but I am not sold that this is the case closer up.

Sets only need to look good through the lens of a camera. :pop:

Just don't ask me why a cartoon needs sets? :bonk:

I grab one now if I was allowed. :wave:

You know, super-zoom. :thumbs:

Just thinking about Duff gardens. I am super stoked to sit out there and drink, especially in the cooler months, but it looks really exposed to the elements from the pictures. Unless they add some awning of some kind it looks like it could get really hot out there at times and then when we get our summer afternoon storms the rain would be able to go through one side of the bar to the other. I guess the bar would just have to close down during any rainy windy conditions? Anyone else thinking this too?

duff-man-concept_zps8c7f946c.jpg

Still waiting on the final product but I agree and feel these green flaps need to be awnings instead. Also in the pics it seems the side facing FFB is walk up only. Could just be the angle though.

Has anybody mentioned that the Surly characters might be hedges with sculpture elements in his face and bottle label? Because it just hit me after looking at that close up of the concept that it could be that. It would fit the Duff Gardens theme. Sorry if that's been mentioned already, but I just thought of that.

Has anybody mentioned that the Surly characters might be hedges with sculpture elements in his face and bottle label? Because it just hit me after looking at that close up of the concept that it could be that. It would fit the Duff Gardens theme. Sorry if that's been mentioned already, but I just thought of that.

They're confirmed to be topiaries.