Spyro Reignited Trilogy | Inside Universal Forums

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
It was leaked via Amazon Mexico, that the rumors are true and that Spyro the Dragon is making his big return, with "Spyro Reignited Trilogy".

DaAf5-PXUAIl4uq.jpg

DaAf5-QWAAAfjkv.jpg

DaAf5-SX0AAbFsP.jpg

DaAf5-QXkAAE-DP.jpg

The game package will include "Spyro the Dragon", "Spyro 2: Kipto's Revenge" and "Spyro: Year of The Dragon", and will be fully remastered and remade on the scale of last year's N. Sane Trilogy.

The games will be developed by Toys for Bob (responsible for the Nintendo switch version of N. Sane Trilogy) and will be released on September 21st.

What do you think? Are you excited to see the purple dragon make his return? Comment below!

Reactions: Mike S and HereWeGo
I am actually pretty excited for this. Spyro was one of the first video games I ever had a real obsession over in the sense that I would literally stay up all night until the next morning playing the game haha.

I am actually pretty excited for this. Spyro was one of the first video games I ever had a real obsession over in the sense that I would literally stay up all night until the next morning playing the game haha.

In the meantime, the trailer has been dropped, with XBOX and Playstation as of now the only confirmed platforms, with the Switch version rumored.

It feels like classic Spyro with the designs, and looks like an insane improvement over the previous iterations. I am ecstatic, as the purple dragon himself was my Crash, and the fact it ain't timed exclusive makes things even better.

Reactions: Mike S and HereWeGo
I grew up playing both this and Crash so these past two years have been great for me haha.

Side Note: The upgraded design for the Egg Thief looks kind of terrifying... in a good way of course.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
In the meantime, the trailer has been dropped, with XBOX and Playstation as of now the only confirmed platforms, with the Switch version rumored.

It feels like classic Spyro with the designs, and looks like an insane improvement over the previous iterations. I am ecstatic, as the purple dragon himself was my Crash, and the fact it ain't timed exclusive makes things even better.

I’ll wait for the inevitable Switch reveal. It wouldn’t be the first time Nintendo saved a third party announcement for a Direct or E3.