Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
$1,000 seems too cheap to me if it includes 2 nights, food, and costumes. Although when you figure it’s a per person fee it might make more sense.
I guess if you have a family of 4 that’s $4,000. That’s pretty crazy. I wonder if kids will cost less.
I also wonder if it includes alcohol.

If it is $1,000 a person for two days, I’m in.

And I don’t typically like Star Wars at all.

I’d probably be in for $1,000 a person a night.

Reactions: Jeepers Reaper
I’m also thinking that in order to stay within the cruise story you will also be staying within the confines of Baatu when you leave the ship. You are not going to TSL or TOT in your star wars costume. To me this is an all-in, all inclusive role playing experience, but taking it to the next level

I’m also thinking that in order to stay within the cruise story you will also be staying within the confines of Baatu when you leave the ship. You are not going to TSL or TOT in your star wars costume. To me this is an all-in, all inclusive role playing experience, but taking it to the next level

I wouldn't be surprised that the end of your cruise you get to go into Batuu in costume when the gp are not about finish the story lines there then come back change back into normal clothes and check out before the next batch of guests come for their cruise.

I wouldn't be surprised that the end of your cruise you get to go into Batuu in costume when the gp are not about finish the story lines there then come back change back into normal clothes and check out before the next batch of guests come for their cruise.
The way they are describing the "seamless transition" between the hotel and Batuu, I would expect several missions or excursions to the surface while on the cruise to interact with other characters on the planet itself. Of course these would be either before or after the operating hours of the park and/or the land

The way they are describing the "seamless transition" between the hotel and Batuu, I would expect several missions or excursions to the surface while on the cruise to interact with other characters on the planet itself. Of course these would be either before or after the operating hours of the park and/or the land

Not necessarily , they could easily treat these hotel guests as one big “guided park tour” where you get front of the line access to everything in the park.

Also, for the money they are charging...yes costumes are take home. Would you want to wear a used costume? If they are going to throw them out, then why not just give them to you? Included in your resort fee of course.

Reactions: Coasted

Educated guess based on cruising, but thinking the restaurant will be buffet for breakfast/lunch (and maybe a late evening snack?), table-service for dinner. I am curious if there is some sort of theater on the second floor or if the restaurant is the source of the main action.

Also seems a lock no pool, no easy access (other than Uber) to a park other than DHS.

789BF3D3-A338-48CD-8C15-BA45AED12BB2.jpeg See green areas - so is the seamless transition to SW:GE a minivan? driven down a road and parked around the back?

ps I added the red lines, to the original image

Last edited: