Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 185 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The number of them in a scene, I mean.
I still don't see why though. Watch any Star Wars movie and there's always a large march of stormtroopers at some point.
A Stormtrooper also doesn’t need to be that advanced of an animatronic. 50 of them can make a lot of sense in the right context. Ever look at the background Presidents in Hall of Presidents? Some barely move.

Reactions: Andysol
Remember when they showed off the Avatar AAs and everyone was sure they’d be all over the land, and then there was only one?

Good times.

Not saying that will be the case here, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

And let's remember a Storm trooper who's head turns side to side as he and his buddies move on a big platform is considered an AA.

I see less than 5 high level AAs in the ride. Ones like Olaf. The rest will be more like Anna and Elsa.

With the time placement of the land, and having to not completely ruin the finale of the Star Wars Saga before the last movie releases, I don't even expect any main character AAs. Perhaps Chewie and 3PO, but we've had a 3PO AA for decades.