Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 223 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is true...the problem with the fast pass system is that it’s based on 60 days from “arrival”. Since so many people book weekly vacations, you are much less likely to get a fast pass 60 days in advance. I stayed 4 days last time I went , and could only get a fast pass for FOP on the last day of our vacation.

Once again it becomes a class issue. A lot of people can barely afford one day at Disney , let alone week including hotel on a Disney property.

After going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, I can honestly say that I started debating if I should schedule trips around those events because we got a LOT more rides in with no waits. It was really fun. It felt like really getting more bang for the buck. 25 minutes for 7DMT and ten minutes for Pan. Other major rides were walk-on's.

After going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, I can honestly say that I started debating if I should schedule trips around those events because we got a LOT more rides in with no waits. It was really fun.
:thumbsup:Yes. That's the ticket. Catch the Xmas parade and X mas Castle shows and get 12-15 rides in without any trouble, or wait.

This would personally be annoying if true. Booked our trip for 21st September to the 5th October specifically to avoid Star Wars crowds, expecting it to open later in the year.
I really hope this date gets delayed.

This would personally be annoying if true. Booked our trip for 21st September to the 5th October specifically to avoid Star Wars crowds, expecting it to open later in the year.
I really hope this date gets delayed.

Or.. I don't know.. be happy you may get to experience it before anyone else? :ears:

Or.. I don't know.. be happy you may get to experience it before anyone else? :ears:

Eh, I see your point, but I don't really care for the Star Wars franchise. So, personal opinion, I would rather miss out on it and the rest of the parks be less busy while I am there.

If it's open, then the rest of the parks WILL be less busy while you're there. :lol: This will pull crowds from all of them.

Respectfully disagree. I think that this thing is going to bring massive numbers of people to Orlando. They aren't just going to go to Star Wars land and go home, they will want to visit Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios etc as well. All the parks will be absolutely mobbed

It will be interesting to see what affect SW has on Pandora. While it won't be entirely easy to get FoP Fastpasses, everyone will be scrambling for Star Wars at first.