Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 271 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What was the longest wait for SR so far? 300 minutes?

We were making predictions at work and I wanna win :lol:

Posted or actual. 360 posted was highest, seems like 60-90 minutes actual.

Smugglers Run is a people eater....once again going against the “opinion” of several on this board.

Holy hell dude, stop with the straw men.

The ride really does move through people fast. It’s opening day and Single Rider is manageable as hell. 20-30 minutes every time. Currently in line for my fifth ride, 4th Single rider ride.
Were you engineer every time that you did Single Rider?

How many show rooms does SR have?
Pre-Show has 1 room split into 2 sides. Each side then goes to the Falcon waiting area where it is fed into 1 of 2 turntables. So 4 turntables with 7 pods each. There is a diagram of it somewhere on the DL thread I think.

Edit: Showing diagram here:

I agree that it felt the CM seemed to rush you into the cockpit, get you buckled in and close the door. They were certainly trying their best for max capacity.

Is it just me or did the final scene try to mask the motion of the turntables turning because it seems like I felt it turn? As soon as motion stopped, the door opened.

Found this online and thought it was interesting to see the load/unload process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Does single rider miss any of the queue/pre show? Id do single rider 100% for this but only if I can see the pre-show as that AA looks outstanding.

From my experience single rider gets engineer most of the time. Never gotten pilot as single rider.
Not expecting to. I was surprised the time I got Gunner. If you were to try to bargain with the people in your party as a single and the family isn’t a big Star Wars fans, they may be willing to trade positions though.

Anyway, I stepped out of SWGE bc I have a boarding pass to come back and I figured the rest of the park would be dead. I was certainly wrong. TSL still very busy and even ToT and RNRC putting up decent wait times.

Reactions: Andysol
Does single rider miss any of the queue/pre show? Id do single rider 100% for this but only if I can see the pre-show as that AA looks outstanding.
Single rider misses everything. Single rider is a hallway that leads up stairs that then merges with the main queue at the sorting area. I would do stand by my first time and then single rider after. Single rider really moves.

So I guess a pod is the actual show room... so 28 show rooms.
By showroom do you mean the actual ride experience? A pod that holds 6 people is the ride. it is on a turntable with other pods. See the diagram here:

I agree that it felt the CM seemed to rush you into the cockpit, get you buckled in and close the door. They were certainly trying their best for max capacity.

Is it just me or did the final scene try to mask the motion of the turntables turning because it seems like I felt it turn? As soon as motion stopped, the door opened.

Found this online and thought it was interesting to see the load/unload process.

Single rider misses everything. Single rider is a hallway that leads up stairs that then merges with the main queue at the sorting area. I would do stand by my first time and then single rider after. Single rider really moves.
Good to know, thanks!! Really hoping to book a February vacation to WDW for all this!