Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DL)

I had to make reservations 5 months in advance to visit a bar (Oga's Cantina in FL) at 9:50am which doesn't even guarantee that I can sit down after I get in. Then I can order some weird oatmeal/fruit thing.....or a overpriced drink......at 9:50am.

Yeah.....I don't know why people aren't loving SWGE to death.:eek:O:
I mean that’ll get you in... but there is a stand by line for the Cantina. It’s not like you can’t get in.

I don’t get this argument, what about Super Nintendo World?
Or all of Epic Universe....

Then you’ll likely be surprised.

Nope. Can tell you from almost everyone I've asked who's gone to Galaxy's Edge down here that they have no desire to return with how disappointing Smuggler's Run alone was, not to mention the high price tag is far from justified for a land that's barely alive.

Not saying I don't want the ride to be great, it will definitely be the best ride at DLR, but people don't care about this property anymore.

Nope. Can tell you from almost everyone I've asked who's gone to Galaxy's Edge down here that they have no desire to return with how disappointing Smuggler's Run alone was, not to mention the high price tag is far from justified for a land that's barely alive.

Not saying I don't want the ride to be great, it will definitely be the best ride at DLR, but people don't care about this property anymore.
I mean the last film made a billion dollars. So if you’re talking about Star Wars as a property I’d definitely disagree. They botched the park opening for sure but the brand isn’t dead lol

I mean the last film made a billion dollars. So if you’re talking about Star Wars as a property I’d definitely disagree. They botched the park opening for sure but the brand isn’t dead lol

Fine, people don't care about this property in terms of its place at the Happiest Place on Earth
I mean, attendance at DL fell 3% after GE opened and hasn’t been much better after all APs were unblocked so....