Stay & Scream Tickets? | Inside Universal Forums

Stay & Scream Tickets?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 26, 2010
Chicago
Does anyone know if they completely did away with the Stay & Scream? Our travel agent doesn't know Universal as well as she does Disney. Looking at the website they now offer an "add-on" option but it doesn't have to be used the same day as park tickets. We LOVED the Stay & Scream option as we liked to pre-game (lol) at Finnegan's.

Just wondering. :)

Does anyone know if they completely did away with the Stay & Scream? Our travel agent doesn't know Universal as well as she does Disney. Looking at the website they now offer an "add-on" option but it doesn't have to be used the same day as park tickets. We LOVED the Stay & Scream option as we liked to pre-game (lol) at Finnegan's.

Just wondering. :)

Stay and scream is the "Add-on" ticket. Just different verbiage.

Perfect, thanks so much! The pricing fit but it also says you don't have to the same day as a park ticket so it threw me off.

Technically speaking, you didn't have to use it on the same day before either. You just had to purchase a daytime ticket to get the stay and scream pricing before.

Anyone else find it insanely impossible to find the Florida Resident package? I'm probably just going to call to book, but it, but I'd like to at least see the rates and the likes.

Anyone else find it insanely impossible to find the Florida Resident package? I'm probably just going to call to book, but it, but I'd like to at least see the rates and the likes.

Which package are you looking for?

Just in case this is the page:
https://tickets.universalorlando.com/Ticket-Store-HHN/PurchaseTickets.aspx?HHNTickets

If your looking to combine HHN ticket with daytime admission click the "HHN Add-On Ticket" tab.

From what I understand anyone in the park at closing with a HHN ticket would be allowed to stay in a designated area, or eat at Fen's, during the transition.

There are other deals for annual pass holders, if that is what your looking for you'll need to log into your account:
http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/annual-pass-holder.html

From what I understand anyone in the park at closing with a HHN ticket would be allowed to stay in a designated area, or eat at Fen's, during the transition.
You are correct. I've been going to HHN since 2004 and have done S & S since 2006. Even when I had Express added to the tickets I would do S & S to beat the crowds for the early houses.

I should have specified. I'm specifically trying to book the hotel package, as paying $200 for a park ticket, HHN ticket, 2 nights at a hotel and daytime express is a steal.