Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Storybook Dining at Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge)

I will preface this by saying I never ate in the original storybook location. I like the looks of this place and will check it out on my upcoming January trip. My wife and I usually eat at a lot of the character dining places so that may be why I like another choice. Showed the video to her and her eyes lit up with excitement, but just our opinion and everyone is entitled to their own. Just thought I would share a different opinion on this new eatery.

WDW lives and breaths off of those that are in love with/addicted to the Disney Brand. They will love this kind of thing. And that's ok. We are just like them, we just like different things.

That said, this offering really isn't for me. I would much preferred them to upgrade Artist Pointe to being a Rocky Mountain Chop House with Bison, Elk, and Quail. Attach a celebrity chef to draw more people if need be.

They should have just turned Wispering Canyon into a Character Buffet.

The problem was that Artist Point was under water financially. It was a great place, but it was losing money. So when that happens, they tend to just throw characters at the situation.

WDW lives and breaths off of those that are in love with/addicted to the Disney Brand. They will love this kind of thing. And that's ok. We are just like them, we just like different things.

That said, this offering really isn't for me. I would much preferred them to upgrade Artist Pointe to being a Rocky Mountain Chop House with Bison, Elk, and Quail. Attach a celebrity chef to draw more people if need be.

They should have just turned Wispering Canyon into a Character Buffet.
I'm one of those that are addicted to the brand, this still makes no sense to me. I completely agree that a celebrity chef would've helped.