Stranger Things (HHN 2023) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Stranger Things (HHN 2023)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I agree that the lights on tour isn’t an indicator of the quality as they did that for the first year for ST, but I still feel fairly confident this will be the best of the three. Netflix must be breathing down their neck making sure this is good.

I agree that the lights on tour isn’t an indicator of the quality as they did that for the first year for ST, but I still feel fairly confident this will be the best of the three. Netflix must be breathing down their neck making sure this is good.
Also the fact that they worked with the Orlando team on this house I think is a good sign as well

Lol oh man, the behind the scenes for this maze just makes me wanna cringe.
Really? I mean the few pictures I've seen so far of the sets look alright. Don't understand what makes you think-

*Sees the following scene in the spoiler tag*
Sees the facade for the Creel house being a LITERAL CARDBOARD CUTOUT
Oh.....that. Yikes.

Reactions: chris.g
What kind of fascinated me is the fact that they made the thing that makes me curious…

It actually has a layered bit. It isn’t simply one sided, but has bits that jut out.

The only things I would’ve changed would be adding some fake trees to the side and that of cutting out a small bit of the black from the top. Is this coping that they atleast have a facade for the house of some kind? Yeah, but I think it could work if it’s given the proper lighting.

What kind of fascinated me is the fact that they made the thing that makes me curious…

It actually has a layered bit. It isn’t simply one sided, but has bits that jut out.

The only things I would’ve changed would be adding some fake trees to the side and that of cutting out a small bit of the black from the top. Is this coping that they atleast have a facade for the house of some kind? Yeah, but I think it could work if it’s given the proper lighting.

The lighting will help.

After reading the article which explains a walkthrough of the house.....

It didn't say anything in there about seeing Eddie. They can play Master of Puppets in the queue but they can't have him playing in the house? If they don't play Master of Puppets in the Creel house I'm going to be very disappointed.

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
Eh, it doesn't look that bad. Compared to the Haunting of Hill House ACTUAL facade, it's decent since there's boards attached to the windos. I know that's a small detail, but honestly, it helps instead of being 100% flat. Also it'll help having inside lighting.

Reactions: saint.piss
After reading the article which explains a walkthrough of the house.....

It didn't say anything in there about seeing Eddie. They can play Master of Puppets in the queue but they can't have him playing in the house? If they don't play Master of Puppets in the Creel house I'm going to be very disappointed.
Have you seen Orlando's version? It was included there. It looked awesome. I hope it's in ours and we just haven't heard about it yet.