Stranger Things | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Stranger Things

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
6 more months... No GAME OF THRONES until late April, no BETTER CALL SAUL until late summer... My favorite shows love to make me wait.

In that poster, I do like how Eleven and Will are the only ones who are apparently aware of the danger.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I was thinking that too, and yeah; they're the only ones. It makes so much sense, and yet is giving me a very fascinating wonderment of what may happen with those two for the season.

I was thinking that too, and yeah; they're the only ones. It makes so much sense, and yet is giving me a very fascinating wonderment of what may happen with those two for the season.

I don't want to see a love triangle, but I would like to see those two characters interact more; because of their experiences in the first two seasons, I think they'd each probably understand what the other has been through better than anybody else.

I don't want to see a love triangle, but I would like to see those two characters interact more; because of their experiences in the first two seasons, I think they'd each probably understand what the other has been through better than anybody else.

I don't see Will, Eleven, and Mike in a love triangle..but I do see Will and Eleven both talking about their experiences in the Upside Down..and as things go down, they're going to be in a very interesting light.

Reactions: belloq87
I am genuinely curious to see where the show - broadly speaking - is going this season in terms of the paranormal aspects. I think they've done just about all they can with human-sized monsters running around, so while I think there can still be some of that, I hope they're not going to lean on just more Demogorgon/Demodog-type stuff to drive the plot.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I somewhat hope they go a little bit more into how the Upside Down works, and how reality impacts the Upside Down and the UD doing Vice Versa to reality.

Doubtful, but I would love to see that explored.

Reactions: belloq87
looking pretty good. I love the 80s/90s shopping mall concept/location. There is a lot they can do with it, and nostalgia will be overload.

Reactions: therock
I love this show but I’m kinda getting fatigued on nostalgia as a selling point. It was a nice bonus of the first season but seemed like a crutch in the second season and now in season 3 it feels like a gimmick.

Reactions: SeventyOne