Streetmosphere | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Streetmosphere

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks Bob :happy: can never get enough Marilyn shots
marilynsmiley.gif

Thanks to you both. That is interesting Teebin. It makes sense why they seemed to just fall of the map there for a while. That Ricky who I am pretty sure you are referencing seemed to be pretty good at his role.

Hope to see them both back, especially around Mel's. I have had a lot of fun with Doc over the years (bad reference, I know), he is either really hit or miss depending on which of the guys are playing him. There was a guy from the Makeup show that use to really do a great job with Doc.

I saw a youtube video a while back of when Doc would be near the BTTF queue. The guy didn't look too much like Doc, but had the voice and cadence down cold. He saw the video camera and immediately started talking to it, making it follow him through empty switchbacks, as he recited mock-presentation speak. I should search for it, really funny stuff.

I found the video!!!!!

[video=youtube;qyue-CJrvQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyue-CJrvQM[/video]

00:59- 2:25 is Doc Brown

MIB are finally moving around, for a while I only ever saw them in Hollywood. Seen pictures of them at the ride and at the entrance of the park this week.

Nice Felipe, Never even seen a picture of MIB before so thanks for that. I know to look out for them now:thumbs:

Was going through my shot's from this past weekend and found these . . .

Streetmosphere-001.jpg

Streetmosphere-002.jpg

Streetmosphere-003.jpg

Streetmosphere-004.jpg

Streetmosphere-005.jpg

Streetmosphere-006.jpg

Yes, I know the first two are from IOA but I thought this thread was close enough.

Sorry about the quality.