Studio Souvenirs | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Souvenirs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sad day indeed. That shark always draws a crowd. I think a suitable new home for it could be on the star way. Who knows if they would go through the effort to put it there. I hope the changes in the area aren't Potter related, but I'm sure they are.

It would oddly fit somewhere in between Special FX and Animal Actors. Isn't a shark somewhat of an animal actor? ;)
Haha right! That's why I originally mentioned it but I'm not sure WHERE exactly it could go in that space :p

And I'm not sure if this IS for Potter. If it was, wouldn't they also be removing the Cantina seating area that's right next to it? And Doc Browns? Studio Souvenirs is kind of in the middle of two other things, so it'll be interesting to see how this will play out....

They should stick Bruce under the archway. :p

9617950305_2d2dfc17d0_o.jpg

Haha right! That's why I originally mentioned it but I'm not sure WHERE exactly it could go in that space :p

And I'm not sure if this IS for Potter. If it was, wouldn't they also be removing the Cantina seating area that's right next to it? And Doc Browns? Studio Souvenirs is kind of in the middle of two other things, so it'll be interesting to see how this will play out....
Yep, one of those things will be saying sayonara too.

It's going to be exciting to see what happens. USH is definitely getting the DCA makeover without all the hype if this project does involve renovating that entire island of food and seating. Good to see some old stuff going out and some newer and better quality infrastructure coming in.

It's going to be exciting to see what happens. USH is definitely getting the DCA makeover without all the hype if this project does involve renovating that entire island of food and seating. Good to see some old stuff going out and some newer and better quality infrastructure coming in.
hopefully safer aswell. jon. that gave me joy.

I'm more sad about Studio Souvenirs and Jaws leaving (as opposed to CG/Nick). Though you can find most of the Studio Souvenirs merch all around the park, I really liked the store and it was nice to think that the tour itself had its own shop. I don't think I need to explain myself regarding the Jaws photo op.

Though you can find most of the Studio Souvenirs merch all around the park, I really liked the store and it was nice to think that the tour itself had its own shop.
I don't know. I'm sure they spread some of the merchandising around, but they had some pretty unique stuff that you couldn't find anywhere else.