Studio Tour | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm going to say that is a big no. That's the access point for the ADA transfer shuttle for guests that can't use the Starway.

Also that person is a moron because to the left of that gate is Raptor Encounter & JWRA. Plus you have the Juliet (Triceratops) Paddock to the right of the gate below the Starway.

Not too mention emergency access.

Then there is the awkward building behind Mummy (can never remember what that is for). Storage? Tech? Secret entrance to the Underworld?

In other news, here is a look at the former Tram loading area back in the day before Jurassic kicked it out to the Upper Lot
1000009841.jpg

I think them taking away a sound stage of mummy makes more sense

If they take away mummy at least, you could easily fit the Q and a show, not sure if Bourne would fit there as well but definitely a show and Q could fit in mummy and maybe both of a sound stage is taken

If they take away mummy at least, you could easily fit the Q and a show, not sure if Bourne would fit there as well but definitely a show and Q could fit in mummy and maybe both of a sound stage is taken
God, I really hope Hollywood doesn't get Bourne. I really really do not like that show. I think it would make more sense for Hollywood to get either that HTTYD show from Beijing/Epic Universe or get a Pokémon battle show. Especially if they end up replacing Transformers with Pokémon... Make it a mini-land on the lower lot
Ash Ketchum Pokemon GIF

God, I really hope Hollywood doesn't get Bourne. I really really do not like that show. I think it would make more sense for Hollywood to get either that HTTYD show from Beijing/Epic Universe or get a Pokémon battle show. Especially if they end up replacing Transformers with Pokémon... Make it a mini-land on the lower lot
Ash Ketchum Pokemon GIF
I doubt most people going to the park would be against the dragon show, I just don’t know if universal would spring for that here.

Pokémon I hope is a mini land but I don’t need a show as much a big raid, I just want to be able to battle legendary Pokémon with other fans, Pokémon go next gen

You'll get neither. They're going to replace it with the parks largest bathroom that will be so big, people will line up for hours only to be pissed at the end.

We can discuss Lower Lot expansion/changes in THIS THREAD.

But for the sake of keeping this on topic, the Studio Tour is not replacing Mummy or the area behind it. Behind Transformers/Nintendo? Possibly

Ash Ketchum Pokemon GIF
I think anything Bourne or Pokémon-related, in the States, should stay exclusive to Orlando, but that's just me.

Hollywood should replace Transformers and SS 29 with Yoshi's Island or Animal Crossing, a Nintendo land exclusive to Hollywood's park.

I think anything Bourne or Pokémon-related, in the States, should stay exclusive to Orlando, but that's just me.

Hollywood should replace Transformers and SS 29 with Yoshi's Island or Animal Crossing, a Nintendo land exclusive to Hollywood's park.
lol

Why would you put the biggest IP in the world in only one park?

With Travel costing what it does, the only reason I'm getting out to those parks is because Epic Universe.

Pokemon isn't just about an attraction if they do the band game right it could be something that draws in local guests weekly if not bu weekly, which is really great for USH

Back on Topic with them adding sound stages to the area with the lake in it, it should free up at least one if not two of the sound stages for attractions and hopefully one of those is the tour because if we can start using the Tram loading area-Falls lake as attraction space the park can almost double in size...and I think its worth it if we get ride of a soundstage or the mummy.
I like the mummy but one attraction vs the 5+ we can get from the tram moving is a great deal.
But if they can take out a sound stage instead then please do that

At home now, so to just say this: god I am so happy these made the cut.

Will only be for the Diesel trams; AFAIK--but given the conversion I honestly think it's a hell of a good send off that you can give to them as a result of that. Been hoping and praying these didn't get cut, and I am super happy the classical Glamour Trams are back (even if it won't be permament).

At home now, so to just say this: god I am so happy these made the cut.

Will only be for the Diesel trams; AFAIK--but given the conversion I honestly think it's a hell of a good send off that you can give to them as a result of that. Been hoping and praying these didn't get cut, and I am super happy the classical Glamour Trams are back (even if it won't be permament).
That’s actually a really smart way to send off the diesel trams! So when will the full 60th features be implemented? When Earthquake reopens?

Reactions: Nico
So when will the full 60th features be implemented? When Earthquake reopens?

Depends on the exact positioning of the rollout, and I think there might be something else at UDX that may need to take attention first. I do think it'll probably be announced more properly by the end of the month.

That’s actually a really smart way to send off the diesel trams!
Was bummed when it was spoken to me of it only being for the Diesels, but the more I stew on it; the more it actively makes sense to me.

Assuming if my rumors were right in the matter of relocation, I would think they'd rather wait on giving new decals and design touches to the electrics for when they reinvigorate and rejuvenate the "identity" of the Tour. New identity and new image in the wake of evolution after-all..

Reactions: Nico