Studio Tour | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There’s new uniforms for the tram team. They look pretty basic and straight outta Disney tomorrow land
(But still cool that they are changing)
And I heard they might paint the trams back to the classic red….
They really seem to be set on the whole throwback aspect of the Tour. Interesting.

What I really really want is the collapsing bridge to come back.

They really seem to be set on the whole throwback aspect of the Tour. Interesting.

What I really really want is the collapsing bridge to come back.
If they realllllly wanted to, they could tie it into Kong with some extra themeing

I'd love that

The "explosives" added years ago IS all the extra themed additions it needs..

besides, the crushed Tram car is the only KONG 360 prop needed.
what I mentioned is basically what they are doing for the 60th…. There hasn’t been much information on added tram experiences besides the cosmetic over haul

Reactions: Jerroddragon
The "explosives" added years ago IS all the extra themed additions it needs..

besides, the crushed Tram car is the only KONG 360 prop needed.
lol

I wont be mad either way if it comes back....but they have tech/set pieces from the Kong Ride in Florida that would be just a nice added bonus

Their ride was created from our crappy screen tunnel. Also, it has nothing that can be added to the Studio Tour.

Bring back Kelly King in her burning helicopter & I'll be happy with Kong (....also banana breath)
Kong on the pre-2008 Studio Tour was legitimately the most terrifying thing I had ever seen as a young child. It sent me into absolute hysterics.

The few times I experienced it, the Cylons capturing the tram and directing it into their spaceship always gave me goosebumps. Love their mechanical voices! Isn't there a new Battlestar Galatica series coming to Peacock by the Mr. Robot director? Perfect throwback!

Reactions: Paulio and Wesker69