Studio Tour | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure if this has been posted, but I’ve been told

That something is happening in the prior Fast and Furious Closeup segment.
Ohhh I thought we talked about this

I heard the Rex is going there....and saw it being painted a few weeks back. Someone else said they swore the new look of the area made it looked like a big cage/pen

Reactions: TylerG and Clive
The merchandising team knocked it out of the park with the 60th line (would love to see a similar effort for IOA's 25th!). Retro-flavored, but not old-fashioned (with a few exceptions, like the awesome Universal City mug).

Really wish USH would find a way to get some of those items in an online store.

Forgot to ask earlier, but what's the price of the studio tour car toy? I'll likely nab that
20 bucks

Also I noticed things like cups that are normally 10 bucks are 12 buck if they are the 60th. So not sure if new items are just costing more or if event items cost more

Reactions: belloq87
The article features more photos than what we shared.

WE Did it

He's gone....thank you

I'm sorry, but I have never found him funny and to this day just find him more annoying then anything else

Also the new poster looks like its only here for a short while....but would love for them to keep it

Its great art and hope we get some merch using the art, especially the kong part.

I feel like the Tram is going to be my favorite attraction for a few months...then go back to normal

I hope
I'm wrong and they keep some things around after the 60th but this is the kinda effort I would like to see on the tram for locals that go on it all the time

Reactions: Rideguy70