Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sunset Seasons Greetings - Holiday Projection Show

Jeez- and that guy always tries to defend himself as not putting up clickbait?

They are adding Christmas songs to Alien Swirling Saucers. I guess I wouldn't consider that a "Christmas overlay of Toy Story Land"
...but what about the GIANT Christmas lights strung throughout the land? Are you to tell me they didn't hang those now in preparation for the holiday season??? ;)

Being real, it would be nice if Disney actually created a Holiday version of TSMM like they promised 10 years ago. All they have to do is get someone to sit down and design a few holiday themed games ONE TIME. Then from there on, it's just flicking a switch every year. It shouldn't be this hard. Star Tours does it very easily.

Last edited: