Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 196 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just realized I misread this convo and thought people were saying that Uni IS doing reservations for the whole park. My bad!

I suppose it makes sense for SNW to have reservations given the size. I just hope it's not hell to get them unless you have speedrunner timing skills like how it was for Rise of The Resistance boarding groups.

I suppose it makes sense for SNW to have reservations given the size. I just hope it's not hell to get them unless you have speedrunner timing skills like how it was for Rise of The Resistance boarding groups.
I really wonder how its going to affect USH

Honestly most morning if you get in when the park opens you can get like half the rides done before lines start getting long

So wonder if we will see like wayyyyyyyy more people getting to the parks when they open until....well next year because its going to have a rush of people to get in once its open, then spring break, then summer, then HHN and then Christmas....so wonder if the parks are going to see a major change in how APs go after this land opens

Platinum pass terms updating for Nintendo on December 2nd and them hiring characters in November... There's just no way (in my opinion) that this thing isn't going to soft in Dec/January...

FWIW, the Disney Dish podcast said on its most recent episode that SNW is opening on March 10.

I'm suspicious that this is a case where an educated guess has been presented as a fact too many times to distinguish its origin. It could still end up being right too, but guessing correctly isn't the same as knowing something.

So time to fess up - I let Len know that the rumor is a March 10th opening and I think he interpreted it as official. My bad.

Late January would line up with a possible start of Lunar New Year celebration, right? I hope they host one this year. Having one big event in both the upper and lower lot in "off season" sounds like a solid plan to me

Reactions: BriefCasey
USH did something similar with Hogsmeade back in 2016. Nothing new and I doubt it’ll hurt them

100% correct, I think they used the ticket entry machines maybe once and that was it.

Makes sense to have this in place for opening but I'd bet that they don't end up using it often, if at all.

Reactions: Pacific
So…

Im hearing…

They’re aiming for this to soft around the end of January. Full haste. Periodically throughout February and March (if need be) with official opening in April or late March.

Makes sense. I still believe there’s something to the March 10 rumor based on what I’ve been hearing. But at this point, softs in January seems right.

So time to fess up - I let Len know that the rumor is a March 10th opening and I think he interpreted it as official. My bad.

Ah, well, thank you for clearing that up. Mighty good fessing there. Quality fessing.

100% correct, I think they used the ticket entry machines maybe once and that was it.

Makes sense to have this in place for opening but I'd bet that they don't end up using it often, if at all.

I could imagine it being necessary for a while longer compared to Hollywood Hogsmeade. No clue if the SNW's overall capacity might be lower, but the ride capacity likely is. It's not hard to envision demand for SNW staying high for a lot longer than Potter, too.

I wonder how long this reservation system will stay in place for. And can non pass holders make a reservation as well?

I wonder how long this reservation system will stay in place for. And can non pass holders make a reservation as well?

I'd imagine the reservation system will be in place for the entirety of 2023; should Castle and AA go at the same time. I'd also imagine the system would be if not similar, exact to what was planned for Hogsmeade back in 2016 when they assumed that would've been the Transformers 2.0 moment, in having a system in place for everyone to be able to get that chance (with assurances for those who have certain things)