Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 312 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I got into Toad Cafe yesterday, it was luck we checked in the morning and nothing but around 3 PM we saw a 4:15 PM opening and took it

Guests are a real issue here, like they need a line for people who know what they want and who don't because it's a joke how long some of these families are at the Register. Took me 60 seconds to order and pay but other groups were there for 5 mins

Discounts work at Toads so that was nice and for 29 bucks for a Salad and meatballs its one of the "cheaper" options for two people

A "We know what we want" line and a "We will decide at the register" line would be great!

I does amaze me to see families waiting in line for, say 10 minutes, but not ask their picky 10 year old what they want until they reach the cash register.

A "We know what we want" line and a "We will decide at the register" line would be great!

I does amaze me to see families waiting in line for, say 10 minutes, but not ask their picky 10 year old what they want until they reach the cash register.
It wouldn't work, families would just use both lines anyways. The better solution is mobile ordering with an optional window.

I worked in the park on a 3D ride, makeup would be caked on and the machine wouldn’t clean it 100%. Even the ride vehicles are full of puke. The handrails are never cleaned. Lmao.

Edited : make up in general

I will say that sanitized and cleaned are not necessarily the same thing. You can Lysol something to hell and still have it be grimy.

Was in the park last night for the passholder event and went into SNW for the first time since this summer. The land has been open less than a year and it already looks like it's been open for multiple years. Nothing extremely glaring or catastrophic, but there's chipped paint everywhere; all the blocks and interactive elements have tons of wear -- when I got on MK, the logo where you tap your band was like halfway gone; there's also a big crack in one of the screens in Peach's castle.

People have really done a number on this place lol. I guess that's the nature of a land that's designed to be so interactive.

LA GP and tourists in general are also just so…. Forgive me, dumb, when it comes to the land. They have no respect, are careless, and complain about everything in the land. My first review of the land was about how its age was already starting to show.

Is there a reason the infrastructure between Hollywood’s and Japan’s is so cheap?

Reactions: Freak and malice
LA GP and tourists in general are also just so…. Forgive me, dumb, when it comes to the land. They have no respect, are careless, and complain about everything in the land. My first review of the land was about how its age was already starting to show.

Is there a reason the infrastructure between Hollywood’s and Japan’s is so cheap?
Well, this land is uniquely and specifically designed to be interacted with in a hands-on way, so it makes sense that you'll have higher and more noticeable wear and tear. Guests are encouraged to pound on the place. But it is a good lesson in what can happen when you remove those boundaries.

Hopefully USH took that into account and has plans for more consistent upkeep because if not, I shudder to think what it will look like this time next year.

"This place is so rundown and dirty," a parent says to their spouse, ignoring their child dropping popcorn all over the ground as their other child climbs on things with reckless abandon, scuffing props up with their shoes and chipping paint away. "I agree," says the spouse as they set an empty cup down on a wall instead of a trash can and keep walking. Ten feet away, a couple of teenagers plot to place stickers they brought into the park on things in the Mario Kart queue line as if anyone will care about what they're trying to market and a grown adult two Duff beers deep begins to fantasize about punching Mario out at a meet and greet but will settle for breaking whatever he can get his hands on because he thinks it'll impress the people he's with.

How is maintenance for the moving figures? They started breaking pretty fast in Japan but they've been fairly on top of the maintenance.

How is maintenance for the moving figures? They started breaking pretty fast in Japan but they've been fairly on top of the maintenance.
I've seen all of them always working except the Thwamp near the ride/band game. That one was off or down when i went last