Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 325 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Been forgetting to share these from when I went on the 17th for the anniversary, but they've got some new figures in the shops:
20240217_091002.jpg

Also, one that stood out to me is how they've got a Toadette plush charm now, even though she only appears in Japan (and presumably EU) from what I've heard
20240217_092109.jpg

Think this could mean we get the DK power up bands (at the very least) anyway, similar to there being Villain Con merch when it opened in Orlando?

I like how they trick you into thinking the price is cheaper, but with the souvenir bowl, you're now paying an extra $5! Yay a $35 meal!!

And you can get a collectable plateware set!! Woo!
"GET THE FANCY DISHES! I'VE GOT FRIENDS COMING OVER!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
I wonder if you have to be in the park to make it work still

Also after Theme park wizard being incorrect about express being added to SNW, do we still count them as a source for news on happenings at USH?

Reactions: IzzyB

Also after Theme park wizard being incorrect about express being added to SNW, do we still count them as a source for news on happenings at USH?
I’d say I wouldn’t put a lot of weight into their news/rumors. Not always wrong, but not a reliable source

Reactions: Jerroddragon
If the food is filling & good, I can choke down the inflated Nintendo branded price (which is why I enjoy 3 Broomsticks, that food has always/mostly been worth it)

If the food is "meh" & I'm still hungry sooner than I should be, then yea.. too expensive

Reactions: Jerroddragon
These prices are way too high for quick service. And I say quick loosely because they take forever.
I won’t even bother with Toadstool for the immediate future. Food is fine for theme park fare but it is not at all worth the hassle and the wait.

Besides, if I really want a burger and fries. I’ll just go down the street to eat at East Street Burgers. It’s way better and a little cheaper.

I was only reporting on what the TM said on the loud speaker as we were waiting in the MK queue. Turns out yes she misspoke or I misheard and apologies for that, but express is still coming to the attraction they just do not have a date yet.

Last edited:
I don't remember hearing music in the restaurant.....but I have not been in since it officially opened