Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
USH does get quite miserable when it’s busy. Everything has a long line, even the Silly Swirly Fun Ride by Despicable Me gets a huge line. Everyone is shoulder to shoulder on the walkways and the most open spot would probably be Universal Plaza.

Reactions: Al2020
USH does get quite miserable when it’s busy. Everything has a long line, even the Silly Swirly Fun Ride by Despicable Me gets a huge line. Everyone is shoulder to shoulder on the walkways and the most open spot would probably be Universal Plaza.

Yeah, which is why USH desperately needs an expansion, and as long it's a half park next to a full, actual studio, then it's gonna be crowded as hell and will never be as exciting as Disneyland Resort.

Reactions: Al2020
Yeah, which is why USH desperately needs an expansion, and as long it's a half park next to a full, actual studio, then it's gonna be crowded as hell and will never be as exciting as Disneyland Resort.

With SLOP/Illumination and SNW. USH will be getting pretty darn close to full day status. More land doesn't not equal more time spent in the park.

Give it time! I can tell you that there will be more projects coming to the lower lot & upper lot. big new attractions are going to be built I can confirm that. The Lower lot is getting an expansion and Jurassic World is just the beginning to the massive change coming.

Transformers is in such a questionable area now. I wonder if they would consider moving it somewhere to the upper lot, even if they have the room for it lol.

Reactions: chris.g
I think Transformers will continue to stand out until they decide to remove Mummy. I sure hope the mural on Transformers gets removed when Nintendo is installed because that mural is puke!

I'm thinking they only do two sides. The front facing side to be less cheap looking, and the side facing Nintendo could get a nintendo backdrop style look. Almost like the giant box rock mountain in the concept art, hmmmm.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I think Transformers will continue to stand out until they decide to remove Mummy. I sure hope the mural on Transformers gets removed when Nintendo is installed because that mural is puke!

Yeah, I do wish for the fact the mural in the Transformers gets repainted or remade in some sort of way, which is an eyesore for me.

Last edited: