Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 169 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While this may make the most sense for an alternate exit, I don't think it'll be here as those are concrete walls dividing the lands and the pathways are too narrow for an exit. See the images below and where I think the alternate exit could be. It's currently being used to truck materials in/out of the land. It could be connected to the Dino Play/JW queue.
Good points, I think you may very well be right. The exit by Dinoplay certainly could be used as an exit as well, though my dream is that's where DK will go out of lol.

This is why I've been so confused on why Universal isn't getting this land done yesterday even if it costs this land prints money and will make I think close to Potter numbers in terms of merch, Nintendo is hugeeeeeeand I'd think they want to get Mario Kart and DK out of the way for the big boy....Pokemon but hey if they want to wait 5 years to add Pokemon the biggest selling single IP ever then fine, enjoy less profits.

Honestly, knowing how far along this land is and how much things have picked up, I think they really do want to get this done quickly. But the two major factors of not wanting to open lands in a tourism drought, which hit USH harder than other parks likely due to stricter COVID policies, and just general COVID delays prevented this. I'm guessing omicron really killed progress on this land for a while, the same way it killed what was supposed to be a massive Lunar New Year celebration, which is why things were moving slow for a while. Universal ain't that stupid.

Reactions: BriefCasey
Good points, I think you may very well be right. The exit by Dinoplay certainly could be used as an exit as well, though my dream is that's where DK will go out of lol.

Honestly, knowing how far along this land is and how much things have picked up, I think they really do want to get this done quickly. But the two major factors of not wanting to open lands in a tourism drought, which hit USH harder than other parks likely due to stricter COVID policies, and just general COVID delays prevented this. I'm guessing omicron really killed progress on this land for a while, the same way it killed what was supposed to be a massive Lunar New Year celebration, which is why things were moving slow for a while. Universal ain't that stupid.
I mean the parks seem to be picking up and to eat a little money for that sweet sweet Pokemon money to me would be smart.

Even if CA goes back to masks this winter, people will still come. Like I said besides getting Nintendo open to draw in guests its a money maker on kids stuff and we still have to suffer through 2-3 years of DK and dream works theater update and even then....we might not see Pokemon. To me if I was CEO, I might even skip DK to get Pokemon in before the olymics but they have a plan which is...to play it safe and just add a movie and cloned attractions for the next few years.

I also hate how you’re able to see the unthemed MK show building directly next to the land’s entrance.
That's kind of the lower lot aesthetic. You see these large soundstage-esque buildings before you get into the rides, but then it's themed. We shouldn't be able to see it from inside the land.

That's kind of the lower lot aesthetic. You see these large soundstage-esque buildings before you get into the rides, but then it's themed. We shouldn't be able to see it from inside the land.
I kinda don't bye the "aesthetic" excuse for soundstage show-buildings, same goes for USF. It just doesn't look good, and comes across as rather lazy. Lower Lot is badly in need of moving away from that aesthetic in my opinion.

This side of SNW, for instance, could look really nice if they theme it do Jurassic World. But if they leave it as is, or cover it with an unthemed wall, it's just a bit of a waste of a great opportunity.

1648151070783.png

The eating area next to the SNW warp pipe just got leafed off, with the windows inside the Studio Cafe being blurred out. Thinking this could either be an SNW Entrance Plaza or something for HHN, what do you guys think?

View attachment 16106

Source: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoJpnnYw0u9LQXuThm9MFQA

Probably just hiding construction work on the walls they’re gonna have to add theming too. I think it’s gonna be similar to the brick walls you see at Japan’s land entrance.

Its time for #BuildWatch.... getting word that something (potentially?) exclusive to Hollywood should be rising in the coming weeks as our SNW continues...

Wouldn't bet on it being a large scale attraction though

From who I presume to be our newest member of IU for Hollywood, Eli Weiss; or that of our own Sydney, we have new photos of SNW and you can instantly see a few major key changes. Let's go to the big three:

• As the side facing Mario Kart is getting a lot of the full brunted attention, the area around and of Peaches Castle is starting to recieve DensGlass Coating, possibly meaning we could be inbound to see work begin sooner than later on Peaches
  • The Large Pyramid, sans the top part of it, now has the texture/colorings as that of Universal Japan's. The smaller doesn't seem to be close at that level of the taller, but it's still very notable
  • The central tower of Bowser's Castle is starting to recieve pieces on the top, that appears to match that of the Turret-trims that are alongside the main wall portions on the second flood, closer to where we'll see the giant Bowser head.
Its time for #BuildWatch.... getting word that something (potentially?) exclusive to Hollywood should be rising in the coming weeks as our SNW continues...

Wouldn't bet on it being a large scale attraction though

Instant thought: Meet and greet? Makes sense if they're preparing to add hype, and if Feature Presentation has the Power-Up Bands..who's to say the meet and greet couldn't have stuff like what was done at Central Station in Manhattan?

Instant thought: Meet and greet? Makes sense if they're preparing to add hype, and if Feature Presentation has the Power-Up Bands..who's to say the meet and greet couldn't have stuff like what was done at Central Station in Manhattan?
What did they do? Was it back when Super Mario Odyssey was being promoted or is this something in USJ?