Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 131 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone know if there's any truth to a second entrance ala Potter's Studio Tour side entrance? I imagine this might manage crowd flow better.
They used to let people in to the outdoor theater that is were part of Potter is now...so I could see them maybe making that the entrance for Aps and letting normal ticket people in the front

Most Aps just have to scan while other people might have to buy more tickets and etc...so hope thats their thinking as well.

Anyone know if there's any truth to a second entrance ala Potter's Studio Tour side entrance? I imagine this might manage crowd flow better.

The only place I can see an exit would be near the DinoPlay/JW extended queue. I can see the warp pipe being the main entrance to the land and the DinoPlay/JW extended queue area as the exit to land to keep entrance/exit traffic flowing one-way.

Last edited:
Reactions: alias8703
They used to let people in to the outdoor theater that is were part of Potter is now...so I could see them maybe making that the entrance for Aps and letting normal ticket people in the front

Most Aps just have to scan while other people might have to buy more tickets and etc...so hope thats their thinking as well.

I think he meant entrances into SNW. I can’t recall it being discussed here before but it would be nice to have here at USH

Reactions: chris.g
This *has* to be on the table and will go through sooner than later.

This and Toothsome have both had their artworks publicly leaked out for Hollywood. I can't see this project being dead, as it'd bring massive numbers for the LA area.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
This *has* to be on the table and will go through sooner than later.

This and Toothsome have both had their artworks publicly leaked out for Hollywood. I can't see this project being dead, as it'd bring massive numbers for the LA area.
It would replace two shops, right? Are they closed currently?

Reactions: Coolbfitz
It would replace two shops, right? Are they closed currently?

As a matter in-fact, yes! Angl and Zen Zone from the last time I checked; have indeed closed.

This has to be a legitimate Toothsome situation to where we have yet to see it, because the pandemic paused it. @Chris might be able to put this best into perspective, as this is legitimately breaking. The question is..why leak this now? Is this about to be announced? Perhaps tomorrow?

FINALLY

I would have gotten this store up ASAP. This is the kinda store that should bring some people in to spend on things and also an easy way to hype people for the land (s)

As a matter in-fact, yes! Angl and Zen Zone from the last time I checked; have indeed closed.

This has to be a legitimate Toothsome situation to where we have yet to see it, because the pandemic paused it. @Chris might be able to put this best into perspective, as this is legitimately breaking. The question is..why leak this now? Is this about to be announced? Perhaps tomorrow?
There is a Nintendo Direct tomorrow. So, maybe?

It was shared by the artist, but might’ve only been discovered now. No telling how long they had it up though.

Still strange there's only one Nintendo Store in America.
Its Nintendo.....they just love to do things in short supply.

The Switch was sold out the whole first year...and even hard to get last year..they rarely ever over produce anything...so this goes to retail stores as well. For sure one should have been in Hollywood BLVD but this will do.