Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not much to update but it does look like they are digging footers on back side of the site near stage 17
RJQQJae.jpg

Interesting. Hope it is true, not too fussed about how big SNW is but I really do want to see Mario Kart and Donkey Kong.

If anything, that somewhat sounds oddly for me; almost like Yoshi isn't being considered for the land. And when thinking of Pets, the removal of Yoshi, especially if this Budds more to Jurassic..may actually have some sense to it. Especially as, the RS (Omnimover) is seemingly being used elsewhere.

If anything, that somewhat sounds oddly for me; almost like Yoshi isn't being considered for the land. And when thinking of Pets, the removal of Yoshi, especially if this Budds more to Jurassic..may actually have some sense to it. Especially as, the RS (Omnimover) is seemingly being used elsewhere.

Exactly. Backing DK coaster onto the lush vegetation of Jurassic World has always made the most sense to me.

Plus commercially I think DK would drive more merchandise than Yoshi.

Exactly. Backing DK coaster onto the lush vegetation of Jurassic World has always made the most sense to me.

Plus commercially I think DK would drive more merchandise than Yoshi.

DK is far more recognizable than Yoshi though, I don't think Yoshi has anything interesting for an attraction like DK does. I also hope Zelda would have its own attraction as well, after all, it's called "Super Nintendo World" for a reason, not "Super Mario World".

Reactions: SOCAL110
I'm really HOPING that the rumor is true and we get Donkey Kong. I'll be a happy camper if all we get is MK and DK.

Though I would be surprised that they wouldn't have a ride for the kiddos that won't be tall enough to ride aforementioned attractions. It's Nintendo after all. It stands to reason they would want Yoshi included. We'll know soon enough.

@Ryan What are your thoughts on the DK rumor? I believe you said that the latest updates was that it wasn't being included.

Reactions: HereWeGo
Did you guys see what dynamic announce today could that be ride system for the Mario kart ride
No it won’t. Although I could see it for a Fast and Furious ride in the future once Supercharged’s time has come. That won’t be for another 7-8 years at least, though so don’t hold out for that.