Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Yo, I will cry and embarrass all my friends

Speaking of which are we expecting more nostalgic N64, NES stuff or more Super Mario Galaxy in the land?

Or mix of all of it?

My opinion would be Super Mario Galaxy fits the theme park land the best as far as area music goes

Reactions: Freak
They probably have 1000 different bloggers and social media people that would happily take their job so they kind of have to be good. Plus when you have direct relationships with park media departments you have to be accurate.
Most of the bloggers in this town, with a few standout exceptions, couldn't get within sniffing distance of a legitimate reporting gig.

Most of the bloggers in this town, with a few standout exceptions, couldn't get within sniffing distance of a legitimate reporting gig.
There is the legitimate media and then there are bloggers. Legitimate media has accepted ethical standards. Bloggers? Not so much.

That said, some bloggers are quite good and very professional. And some try hard with a limited professional knowledge base. And then there are the Bozos.

I was a news photog for 25 years.

Scuffed Poll Option. Just quote this and copy and paste ✓ or ✗
Are you going to watch a POV of everything?
Yes
No ✗

Still haven’t seen POVs of Rise of The Resistance at Disneyland or other USF/IOA rides. I’m a patient guy.

My opinion would be Super Mario Galaxy fits the theme park land the best as far as area music goes
Sounds plausible depending on which track, but I’d be happy to hear Fossil Kingdom’s theme from Odyssey. I think it’s grandioseness would fit for entering the land, especially for first time guests.

Correct, but if plans are still the same, the inside lobby of the castle we pass through briefly should be very familiar to long time fans of the games.
Oh boy, that’s another place people are gonna try to backwards long jump in. :v

Once again, every time I check back to see a new update I'm given another wonderful surprise. It's stunning how well the actual land matches up with the concept art, heck I've seen more than one person see the shots of the actual land and think -that's- the concept art!

I've got a good feeling this'll be the first land since Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley that'll provide a nice emotional *WHAM* moment when I enter it.

I've got a good feeling this'll be the first land since Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley that'll provide a nice emotional *WHAM* moment when I enter it.

and that's what we all need after 2020 :thumbsup:

I've noticed how many people have returned to music/movies/games from their childhoods over this past year, it's like we are all looking back to more comforting times. SNW is going to be a real life version of that nostalga and people are going to love it.

Last edited:

I've noticed how many people hae returned to music/movies/games from their childhoods over this past year, it's like we are all looking back to more comforting times. SNW is going to be a real life version of that nostalga and people are going to love it.
I think even pre Covid people would have loved this land...now after I bet 90% of bloggers cry while entering and many might not be fake tears but of Joy of bringing back so many good memories at once. Super Mario 3D land was like 7 years ago back when my friends and I still hung out every weekend and we played the hell out of the game. That with Mario 64 being many first 3D game, all the Mario Kart Memories and all the other times we adventured with Mario...all coming to you at once along with what you were feeling during those times.

God it's going to be great, I can't wait to enter the land myself

Reactions: Mike S and Jamesh22

I've noticed how many people have returned to music/movies/games from their childhoods over this past year, it's like we are all looking back to more comforting times. SNW is going to be a real life version of that nostalga and people are going to love it.

Agreed! I've never been into gaming, but seeing pics of this land takes me back to watching my older brother play Mario for hours, or watching my friends play Mariokart during sleepovers. It totally hits the 'feels' button in me.

Reactions: Mike S
While riding Spiderman the other day I was thinking 'this thing moves at a pretty good clip in certain parts'

If MK moves at that same speed, plus wind, plus fast moving props beside you, the effect will be extremely convincing

Reactions: Mike S and Freak
Any chance the land opens in early January for softs? Curious how early we'll get a Mario Kart POV lol, the countdown is ON

New angles. Good look at Peach's Castle.

ntcxdmdqoex8wwofq9nj.png

dp2hhr6emugbchorfr5v.png

zhhfp7almqwulx3kjwpt.png

h5xyhnhik4hkiguz4ivq.png

d9c6o7hvxsehex4poxr8.png

Last edited:
I’m still ready to be proven wrong and have said it before but this land needs spacceeeeee. I feel there is so much going on to look at, play with, take a photo with, eat, etc, so much is going on in a small space I fear for many traffic jams until DK is open.

I’m still ready to be proven wrong and have said it before but this land needs spacceeeeee. I feel there is so much going on to look at, play with, take a photo with, eat, etc, so much is going on in a small space I fear for many traffic jams until DK is open.
I agree, which is why i hoped it was going into epic universe

I agree, which is why i hoped it was going into epic universe
It’ll be managed well during Covid times because of reservations but I’m thinking beyond that. Or maybe things just don’t change but I don’t see that being the way forever. Also dare I mention any queue spaces get overflowed? Idk it’s truly the ONE thing I think they may have done incorrectly

It’ll be managed well during Covid times because of reservations but I’m thinking beyond that. Or maybe things just don’t change but I don’t see that being the way forever. Also dare I mention any queue spaces get overflowed? Idk it’s truly the ONE thing I think they may have done incorrectly
It's a bigger land than Diagon Alley. It'll be fine