Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

There's something covered by the top (or highest) tree, if we're going by the most recent concept art, I think thats Yoshi!

I think this looks better at night than expected. Not that I expected it to be bad but it just seems more like a daytime land. Especially when this will be at Epic Universe because why go to SNW at night when you have Frankenstein's Village next door?

I think this looks better at night than expected. Not that I expected it to be bad but it just seems more like a daytime land. Especially when this will be at Epic Universe because why go to SNW at night when you have Frankenstein's Village next door?

Its looks so much better at night than daytime in my opinion. The colors pop way more against the dark background with the front being illuminated.

Its looks so much better at night than daytime in my opinion. The colors pop way more against the dark background with the front being illuminated.
I think 95% of theme park lands are better at night. This one specially I've felt was a daytime experience because a lot of the games/settings in the game take place during the day but honestly this could also be wonderful at night, it does look great.

I feel if they're uncovering this much of the facade in December, we have to be looking at a potential April/May opening. I don't see how we can't be really but I'm not an expert on this. My guess is they're not hitting a hard date until they're sure testing for Mario Kart is going well.