Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

Even better pic below!

I'm spotting grass in the public areas and what looks like Piranha plants wrapped in blue plastic?
View attachment 11449
Credit @pana99nico
Based on what we can see, I don't think that is Bowser's Castle Courtyard. Looks more like where HVAC units will be or something like that. Definitely not a guest accessable area. Browser's Castle Courtyard wouldn't have steel I-Beams crossing above.

Based on what we can see, I don't think that is Bowser's Castle Courtyard. Looks more like where HVAC units will be or something like that. Definitely not a guest accessable area. Browser's Castle Courtyard wouldn't have steel I-Beams crossing above.

Yes you might be right.
I'm pretty sure the main havac units/plant room is located at the back of the MK building - saw it in a pic a few months back.
I know that might not be the only place for them though.

new-view-jpg.11449
There's a piranha on the Yoshi track as well. Guaranteed that one will move.

Also- you can see at least one hittable box covered next to the 2 piranhas.

Man listening to @Alicia podcast about the interactivity and how you have to unlock certain levels, truly sounds like another attraction in itself! This really has potential to be like THE best theme park land. I'll go there. Need to see it first but it sounds like it is utilizing the ENTIRE land, every square inch. Plus, rides!!

Man listening to @Alicia podcast about the interactivity and how you have to unlock certain levels, truly sounds like another attraction in itself! This really has potential to be like THE best theme park land. I'll go there. Need to see it first but it sounds like it is utilizing the ENTIRE land, every square inch. Plus, rides!!
3 rides to be exact when all is said and done. Lands these days are lucky to get 2 full rides.

Except Hollywood. Sorry Hollywood.

This article is saying July 24, 2020 opening for SNW. THE day the Olympics begin. Sounds like they're waiting up to the last minute to make sure everything is ready. Who knows how accurate this information is, but also they've been advertising "Summer Olympics 2020" so I mean this lines up.

This article is saying July 24, 2020 opening for SNW. THE day the Olympics begin. Sounds like they're waiting up to the last minute to make sure everything is ready. Who knows how accurate this information is, but also they've been advertising "Summer Olympics 2020" so I mean this lines up.
I was hearing mid June. They wanted training to start in early May. End of July was the "drop dead date".

Not a high res pic sadly but a different aerial view of construction!
Gives a look at all the green on the side near peaches castle and the entrance plaza and entrance walkway:
View attachment 11462
Photo Credit: 朝日新聞デジタル:朝日新聞社のニュースサイト via Themeparx
My ONLY fear for this land is how small it is. Id assume people had the same worries for Diagon and that clearly isn't a major issue. But still, can't help but notice that. Especially if (god forbid) the Yoshi line has to extend into the land at all. Awesome view of everything though! Each time I see it, that MK showbuilding gets me hyped purely based on its size.