Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 88 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know it's early but does anyone have any idea about how opening logistics are gonna work? Is the land gonna be reservation based (I'm assuming yes?)

I live in Japan and want to go to this ASAP as soon as it opens but I'm worried it's gonna be nigh impossible for a while to get in. Especially since as far as I know the only place to buy USJ tickets right now is the park entrance.

I know it's early but does anyone have any idea about how opening logistics are gonna work? Is the land gonna be reservation based (I'm assuming yes?)

I live in Japan and want to go to this ASAP as soon as it opens but I'm worried it's gonna be nigh impossible for a while to get in. Especially since as far as I know the only place to buy USJ tickets right now is the park entrance.

No clue yet but I’d imagine it’ll be like when TSMM opened with everyone running to get reservations ASAP.

Looks incredible. I assume they won’t use those headsets for a while... cause goodness knows I wouldn’t put one on right now.

We've updated our article with more information and photos of the new land and Mario Kart: Koopa's Challenge.