Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Survive or Die

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Survive or Die

A global catastrophe has ruined Earth’s atmosphere. One group of survivors secured a machine that provides clean air. The two other surviving groups are on the hunt to gain control of the machine and are recruiting new members to help them. You can either join them or feed their staving ranks. Which will you choose?

rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png
lmaoooooo this sounds like the worst ever

Heard today to expect a Mad Max vibe. Still not sure what to make of this.

Also a rumor that this was slated to be a Purge zone, replaced because of sensitivity over guns and such.

what could save or break this zone is the costumes and the make up or masks used

this could be really good or really cheesy according to what the actors look like. it could be really cool or really silly.

I kind of hope there is a lot of gas masks involved. maybe another Saws and Steam kind of deal. are there going to be mutants? i kind of hope there are mutants as well

it is starting to look really good
acid assault was a good zone so this should be great, i wonder what music will they play, i hope it is something hardcore and awesome

I'm really hoping they utilize Sting Alley this year. It's a great location that could provide some amazing scares. I don't know why they haven't been utilizing it recently. Even walking through there in broad daylight is enough to give me the creeps. That place is filled with eerie vibes.