T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Word on the street has it that snazzy new preshow wasn't exactly 100% approved by the powers that be, so expect to see something different tomorrow. ;)

Well that's disappointing, if true. Hopefully they don't go back to the old pre-show (which I wouldn't mind, but it needs a new pre-show.)

That's...weird. I can't remember anytime when a major theme park put out something that wasn't approved. It seems like there could be legal repercussions.

I guess it's a good thing that Universal is trying to move so fast that things are getting (partially) messed up just because of the velocity.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was Cameron's approval that was overlooked.

Does Cameron have any say in it anymore? I mean he might since it's based on his T2 movie, but the Terminator rights have been shuffled around a lot and he hasn't been involved since T2. I'm not sure if the current rights holder would have a say in it either.

Pretty sure almost no one liked Genisys. I went in with appropriately lowered expectations, and I still walked out disappointed. Not many times you can say the 3D was the best thing about the movie. Back on subject though, excited/curious to see what the new-new pre-show we get tomorrow is (Personally, I wasn't crazy about the old-new one. The new lady narrator for the vid didn't sound right)

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Pretty sure almost no one liked Genisys. I went in with appropriately lowered expectations, and I still walked out disappointed. Not many times you can say the 3D was the best thing about the movie. Back on subject though, excited/curious to see what the new-new pre-show we get tomorrow is (Personally, I wasn't crazy about the old-new one. The new lady narrator for the vid didn't sound right)
Perhaps they'll pull the Genisys stuff from the pre show. It may not be the direction they want to go for the regular show.

very interesting.

I'm trying to think if there was something changed like that in theme parks before. The only one I can remember was Alien Encounter's pre-show, but not quite the same situation

very interesting.

I'm trying to think if there was something changed like that in theme parks before. The only one I can remember was Alien Encounter's pre-show, but not quite the same situation

Changed as in changing the preshow or removing the small
Portion?