T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wish they would just use an original IP created specifically for this show?

A Bond-esque comedy/spy stunt show.

It would probably sell more merch than Bourne.
I completely agree. An original IP could create its own unique niche and be much more timeless. Shoehorning in Bourne would date the attraction upon opening. It'd be like Disney opening a new show based off Meet the Robinsons in 2019.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
I completely agree. An original IP could create its own unique niche and be much more timeless. Shoehorning in Bourne would date the attraction upon opening. It'd be like Disney opening a new show based off Meet the Robinsons in 2019.
Umm... Disney is opening up a Tron attraction. What's your point? Also when did The Little Mermaid come out in theaters again? Or Snow white? Opening attractions based on old successful IP's is what theme parks do. It's the entire business.

Umm... Disney is opening up a Tron attraction. What's your point? Also when did The Little Mermaid come out in theaters again? Or Snow white? Opening attractions based on old successful IP's is what theme parks do. It's the entire business.
Little Mermaid, Snow White, and even arguably Tron have more cultural impact than Bourne. :lol:Bourne is a complete nothing of an IP. No memorable characters, no iconic set-pieces, and no fanbase of any kind. It'd be the most absolute boring choice of an IP integration possible.

Little Mermaid, Snow White, and even arguably Tron have more cultural impact than Bourne. :lol:Bourne is a complete nothing of an IP. No memorable characters, no iconic set-pieces, and no fanbase of any kind. It'd be the most absolute boring choice of an IP integration possible.

The same can be said of Waterworld, regardless of it's original attraction being made to promote the film.

Since then, Waterworld received high critical acclaim and has seemed to of been ported to three (including Beijing if the leaks resonate true) of the international Universal Park's, Osaka, Singapore, and Beijing; outlasting the legacy of the original film it was based off of.

I don't think we should rule out Bourne because it's an IP that has fallen down since it's debut trilogy.

Reactions: youhow2