T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Only thing I’m unsure of is I assume they kept the screen element, but what use will it be for Bourne? Also what preshow elements? Mission briefing to find him?

Thinking about it, I don't see how Bourne translates into a show. The closest thing to Bourne would be Bond which I could see working because it's over the top action but Bourne is relatively small scale and gritty.

Edit: Is it weird that Universal let a trademark for Bourne for the use of: presentation of live show performances; fan clubs; amusement parks; theme parks; entertainment in the nature of a themed area in an amusement park and amusement park rides lapse late last year?

TESS -- Error

Last edited:
Don’t get your point because every project has painted concrete.

giphy.gif

He lost the theme park rights two years before Avatar was released. Cars Land is a different story however.
I didn’t say he saw Avatar as the next best thing at the time; just that he saw an opportunity to compete with Potter and Avatar was that for him. Cars wasn’t ever going to since that was being made before Potter was released.