Tassie's Underwater Twist - Coming 2024 | Inside Universal Forums

Tassie's Underwater Twist - Coming 2024

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

GAcoaster

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2012
Orlando
Aquatica announced a new addition for 2024, Tassie's Underwater Twist:

Tassie’s Underwater Twist – Coming in 2024​

Florida’s Most Immersive Waterslide Is Almost Here!​

Get ready for a stunning new twist on waterslide thrills. Take the plunge into an incredible aquatic setting just below the surface of the ocean, where the landscape blooms with lush yellow-green seagrass of Australia’s Shark Bay. Keep an eye out and you might just spy a school of fish grazing in the meadow! This is Tassie’s Underwater Twist, an exhilarating journey into a world of watery wonders set to an inspiring musical score. Start making plans to drop into the vivid new adventure of Florida’s most immersive water slide, launching in Spring 2024 only at Aquatica Orlando.

Attachments

• 1200x776-APO-Rides-2024-Tassies-Underwater-Twist.jpg
    1200x776-APO-Rides-2024-Tassies-Underwater-Twist.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: GA-MBIT
I never went to Aquatica back when I lived in Orlando, so my initial reaction to this was "wow. They're still making toilet bowl slides?" :lol:

The screen tech is actually a cool feature, until it glitches and/or stops working lol ...I will give them credit for trying.

I never went to Aquatica back when I lived in Orlando, so my initial reaction to this was "wow. They're still making toilet bowl slides?" :lol:

The screen tech is actually a cool feature, until it glitches and/or stops working lol ...I will give them credit for trying.
I have not been to volcano bay, so can't comment on that, but of the 3 water parks I have been to in Orlando I always enjoyed Aquatica the most just because of the variety and their 2 different rivers one being lazy and the other fast. But yes, this slide already existed, so not new.

Reactions: Wesker69