Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ten years of thanks!

BBPH

VIP Member
May 5, 2009
London, England
Hi all,

Just a little hi and thank you from me. Today marks 10 years since I joined these forums, whilst not always an active poster this forum has given me the fix since it has also been 10 years since my last Orlando trip.

All changing when I’m finally back for two weeks in October.

Thanks Brian and team, here’s to another 10 :)

Hi all,

Just a little hi and thank you from me. Today marks 10 years since I joined these forums, whilst not always an active poster this forum has given me the fix since it has also been 10 years since my last Orlando trip.

Ten years. You won't recognize the parks. They'll be an enjoyable sensation, most especially Diagon. You can describe Diagon completely, but the actual 'experience' is awesome, beyond words.

Hi all,

The parks look different to me on a yearly basis, so I can't even imagine what 10 years away might look like to me. Have fun, and here's to another 10 years!