Terror Tram: The Exterminatorz (HHN 2023) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Terror Tram: The Exterminatorz (HHN 2023)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I always like the Tram but do find it funny, I feel like every year this is the same kinda sentiment

I didn't think most thought the tram last year was low effort, the classic Halloween theme was great and the Nope sets were amazing.

Reactions: saint.piss
Looking and seeing more from the construction as it has evolved--and this might just be the biggest effort I think we've seen them place on Terror Tram in the history of the revival.

The varied sets being built from the initial drop-off of the walking path, the mini-house for RIP; it feels like a higher amount of effort being actually placed here.
I’d say you’re 100% correct. This is the most construction we’ve seen for Terror Tram post hiatus. It’ll be interesting to see if it changes Terror Tram’s reception from hardcore fans this season.

Anyone have a good video of the RIP maze? I saw one recently on an opening night video with RIP, but it wasn't shot at a wide angle and had some cuts.

Anyone have a good video of the RIP maze? I saw one recently on an opening night video with RIP, but it wasn't shot at a wide angle and had some cuts.
At 21 Mins and also after that has the exclusive Black Phone interaction

Found this neat and cool! Terror Tram is getting ARGed even further--with flyers being spotted around the area.

IMG_5537.jpg

A bit simple--but I kind of love the fact that the marketing teams are trying to do this.