Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The 13 Evils

#7 The Surgeon
hosnurse_zpsc05d0246.png

It was supposed to be a simple procedure. She can fix you with every slow, slice of her scalpel. Don’t let her good looks fool you. Behind that mask is woman out for blood.

Unfortunately, you aren’t the one she wanted and she doesn’t have time for you. It’s already too late when you realize the anesthesia hasn’t kicked in. Accident? We don’t think so.

She’s ready to operate, even if you aren’t.

I thought that she was gonna be a nurse, but close! I like this character as well. Such an uneasy feeling putting your life in the hands of someone, and so many things that can go wrong during surgery, without even considering something happening on purpose because the surgeon is insane and bloodthirsty :look: :lol: :cheers:

I love how they are keeping it Simple nothing to insane so far. Normal People are by far the scariest.

I agree, and it looks like there's gonna be a good variety of Evils to cover all fears :cheers:

Uhmmm... you remember My X right?

I think they probably learned from that. Sylvie was the most ridiculous character... Pretty much on the same level as the Rip Ride Rockit guy :lol: There was nothing scary or freaky about her. Hopefully this time they will amp things up, the creep factor, the violence, the gore, etc. :cheers:

Door #1 is now "Coming Soon". The door is surrounded by lit candles with strange markings on the door, written in blood.

The Hunter

[video=youtube_share;Ec36eK-UOmI]http://youtu.be/Ec36eK-UOmI[/video]

The unnerving sound of leaves crunching behind you. Something just doesn’t feel right.

Forcing yourself to believe it is your imagination, you continue on. Your heart beats faster as you try to navigate your way through the maze of dead trees. More sounds creep up behind as you begin to run through this twisted nightmare, tripping over fallen branches.

The soundtrack of your heart and heavy breathing is paused when the piercing sound of an arrow speeds past you. Then, another one grazes your leg. As you lay there, startled, you see a figure get closer with a bow and arrow pointed at YOU.

#3 The Hunter. To him, you are the game. And he’s winning.

Maybe he's been sending PS over at Evil Takes Root blog the ears. :lol:

Something I noticed though. 5 evils, 2 houses revealed so far. Wondering if they are holding off on announcing the houses/zones until all 13 are revealed.

Maybe he's been sending PS over at Evil Takes Root blog the ears. :lol:

Something I noticed though. 5 evils, 2 houses revealed so far. Wondering if they are holding off on announcing the houses/zones until all 13 are revealed.

Usually two house is the norm for new houses, maybe we will see the Experimental House announcement with either #1 or #13.

The Hunted, One of the funniest haunts Ever the victim part made it so entertaining. The smell through the whole haunt was of smoke was really cool. They also had a Pool Table and the scarector would pop up through it ahh good times. Oh and it had the Bear.

HOS, IMHO, is a scarier event than HHN the past couple years (as far as the houses). I'm glad they are stepping it up this year with some new material. They often just recycle houses or just change them up a little. A lot of the houses needed to be retired...I like the concept of the 13...let's see how it pans out.

We have a new evil, The Possessed.

A petite figure paces through a dimly lit room speaking softly to herself, luring you in. Concerned, you inch your way closer to offer help. As you approach her, the pacing stops, but her nonsense words get louder. With her back to you, you call out to her. Suddenly the voice stops and a sinister laugh begins.

With every quick breath, her body begins to bend backwards and she screams at you in an unknown tongue. POSSESSED! As this supernatural power takes control of her body, she twists and turns until she grasps onto you. The only way to regain her freedom is to expel this force out of her and into another life form. And you seem like a good fit.

Evil chose her. And she chooses you.

[video=youtube;T6DoU08GJ2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T6DoU08GJ2k[/video]

The Clown has been revealed as the #13 Evil.

Taunted by others as being a freak and shunned by others, he relied on his toys to keep him company.
With no human contact, he became paranoid and very superstitious. As time passed, he began to resent his only companions and thrived on his individuality. Soon, he would take his aggression out on his toys he once dearly loved. And then, on you.

But how much harm could he do? Aren’t all clowns here to bring you laughter and joy? Not #13 The Clown. This time, you won’t be laughing.

In fact, he finds it funny how incredibly terrified you are.

[video=youtube;lF1SddM1WPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lF1SddM1WPY[/video]

He seems to be very similar, and bares resemblance to the Trickster.

The Clown has been revealed as the #13 Evil.

[video=youtube;lF1SddM1WPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lF1SddM1WPY[/video]

He seems to be very similar, and bares resemblance to the Trickster.

Just as long as it's not Nightshade.

- - - Updated - - -

The #12 door looks to be a Hangman