Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The 13 Evils

FF? and BGT? and i was just looking over the houses and am still confused about the 13 evils how do they tie into the event i know a couple are houses but not all of them? and as for the scare zones there not on the map how will i know were those are.....lol sorry when it comes to bush gardens and this event im a little foreign...

oh and what about that letting us in at 5 to ride the rides how does that work? or do i just show up at 6 for the Feast?

FF Fright Feast
BGT Busch Gardens Tampa

You get to enter early with your HOS tickets
The FF starts seating at 6 you may enter the park at 5 and look around or ride if you would like.
They are the 13 evils that come out on the 13h year so some of the thirteen will be in houses, others in the zones, and possibly the hoards through out the park.
Don't worry about the zones you can't miss them.

^lol thanks so much i think im going to do that and that 4 pack deal buying 4 at one time and getting it for like 30! you cant beat that!!! and on your recomindations i will do the FF!!!! you know any good hotels?? and any more tips i should know?? i just want to make sure i dont miss anything!!!:cheers:

^lol thanks so much i think im going to do that and that 4 pack deal buying 4 at one time and getting it for like 30! you cant beat that!!! and on your recomindations i will do the FF!!!! you know any good hotels?? and any more tips i should know?? i just want to make sure i dont miss anything!!!:cheers:

Can't help with the hotels, maybe Spook will chime in wit a recommendation, as I am just across the bay I drive home after the event.
Are you doing The Experiment?

Your best options are either the Embassy Suites or Wingate on Fowler by USF. Best tip is to get there early!

Is $50 the best price for HOS tickets for this weekend if you're not a passholder?

Can't help with the hotels, maybe Spook will chime in wit a recommendation, as I am just across the bay I drive home after the event.
Are you doing The Experiment?

no problem thanks for all your help anyways!!! and the experiment???hmm idk...

- - - Updated - - -

Your best options are either the Embassy Suites or Wingate on Fowler by USF. Best tip is to get there early!

Thanks!!!!

DSC01513_zps0bd36412.jpg

DSC01511_zps14343293.jpg

DSC01507_zps422e3ad1.jpg

DSC01506_zpsef36fca1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DSC01492_zpsce353f4f.jpg

DSC01490_zps063aebf4.jpg

DSC01489_zps631f4eda.jpg

DSC01488_zps6e19e297.jpg

DSC01487_zpsf332d267.jpg

DSC01486_zpse83019ac.jpg

DSC01485_zpsd63cf0ca.jpg

DSC01484_zps9497dd06.jpg

DSC01483_zpsfdf468f9.jpg

DSC01481_zps5c0f7345.jpg

Well, I'll be there this coming Thursday! Thanks for the pics Fade!!!!

What happened to the Hangman, seems he lost a bit of muscle tissue from his earlier appearance.... :rofl:

DSC01507_zps422e3ad1.jpg

Anyone been to The Experiment yet. Really need some feedback on that!

Thanks!

Marquibiri :thumbs:

Well, I'll be there this coming Thursday! Thanks for the pics Fade!!!!

What happened to the Hangman, seems he lost a bit of muscle tissue from his earlier appearance.... :rofl:

DSC01507_zps422e3ad1.jpg

Anyone been to The Experiment yet. Really need some feedback on that!

Thanks!

Too much Pumpkin Cheescake!
I won't be doin the TE until the last night.

Hi romo,

Last year I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites near BG. It's about half a mile from the parks and quite nice. Rooms were under 90 dollars and the shuttle was a must! Used it to be there on park opening and after HoS was over. They picked me up with no issues (I did call in to confirm if the shuttle was gonna pick me up though).

Actually, booked same hotel for this year, arriving on Oct 2!!!!

During last year's event, I left the Fiends (during Fright Feast) Show about 5 minutes before it was over... I was the first one into Zombie Mortuary and made my way through jogging to all houses. Did each several times!

Cheers!

Does anyone have any info on "The Experiment" yet? I'm anxiously awaiting! I was planning on doing Alone this year with my husband. I was disappointed that they replaced it with The Experiment. I'm surely not going to pay for something Fear Factor-like... Unless they want to pay me. LOL..
Thanks guys! :)

Does anyone have any info on "The Experiment" yet? I'm anxiously awaiting! I was planning on doing Alone this year with my husband. I was disappointed that they replaced it with The Experiment. I'm surely not going to pay for something Fear Factor-like... Unless they want to pay me. LOL..
Thanks guys! :)
Its not Fear Factor like...
Your basically a Test subject to the facility and we are gathering information on how you react to certain test, There are some moments with Roach's as the description says... But its all fun.

Its not Fear Factor like...
Your basically a Test subject to the facility and we are gathering information on how you react to certain test, There are some moments with Roach's as the description says... But its all fun.

Do u work in the house? Is it thrilling like Alone? I liked the concept of Alone... I really want to do this but sooo nervous. I don't want to go in and find out that I have to stick my head in a bucket of roaches lol.. I'd back out immediately and be disappointed that I spent the extra money.. Lol I'm the girl that prefers to be alone in the haunted houses.. I don't cling onto my husband and I love the adrenaline from the scare. Think I can handle it? :)

Do u work in the house? Is it thrilling like Alone? I liked the concept of Alone... I really want to do this but sooo nervous. I don't want to go in and find out that I have to stick my head in a bucket of roaches lol.. I'd back out immediately and be disappointed that I spent the extra money.. Lol I'm the girl that prefers to be alone in the haunted houses.. I don't cling onto my husband and I love the adrenaline from the scare. Think I can handle it? :)

No...You dont put your head into anything!
You can handle it :) Its all about messing with you mind.. :)
You will enjoy it, Just obey the researchers request and youll be fine!
I seen little kid go through the house, Yes they might have cried but at least they made it to the end!

No...You dont put your head into anything!
You can handle it :) Its all about messing with you mind.. :)
You will enjoy it, Just obey the researchers request and youll be fine!
I seen little kid go through the house, Yes they might have cried but at least they made it to the end!

Hmmmm okay... I'm seriously thinking about giving it a shot. I'll have to let ya know which night my husband and I are coming through. Ahh I'm nervous but super excited! :) thanks for the info!