The 355 | Inside Universal Forums

The 355

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 12, 2017
Orlando, FL
They released a trailer for it this morning.

I have to say, the trailer makes the movie seem pretty generic. It looks like a mashup of Ocean's 8 and recent M:I movies. However, that cast is so good and it would still surprise me if the movie didn't end up being decent. I don't think actresses like Chastain or Lupita Nyong’o would join a project that didn't add anything new.

Is Universal hoping for this to be a new franchise?

They released a trailer for it this morning.

I have to say, the trailer makes the movie seem pretty generic. It looks like a mashup of Ocean's 8 and recent M:I movies. However, that cast is so good and it would still surprise me if the movie didn't end up being decent. I don't think actresses like Chastain or Lupita Nyong’o would join a project that didn't add anything new.

Is Universal hoping for this to be a new franchise?

This looks like they literally took Ocean's 8 and any rogue agent action movie and threw them in a blender. Matt Damon, Tom Cruise, George Clooney, and Sandra Bullock all need to make cameos.