The American Idol Experience | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

The American Idol Experience

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm betting on Kelly. :D

She kind of has a bad attitude towards everything Idol. She has really tried to pull away from anything having to do with it. I guess she feels like she's moved beyond that, which she kind of has. There's no reason for her to be a *beep* about it though. If it wasn't for Idol she would be nothing.

She kind of has a bad attitude towards everything Idol. She has really tried to pull away from anything having to do with it. I guess she feels like she's moved beyond that, which she kind of has. There's no reason for her to be a *beep* about it though. If it wasn't for Idol she would be nothing.

Exactly. Although, I've never really heard about her doing that, but I trust your post. Why she is ungrateful, I shall never know. :lol:

Exactly. Although, I've never really heard about her doing that, but I trust your post. Why she is ungrateful, I shall never know. :lol:

Omigosh you never heard about her being like that? It was a long time ago, but it was all over like Entertainment Tonight and stuff. Simon even made a comment about it saying that if you chose to ignore the show, you chose to ignore the fans who made you.

I'm getting there a few hours early for this. I'm thinking heading out there around 1:00 to get a good spot.

I was thinking we'd go earlier than that just in case. If we get there and it seems too early then we can go ride some things or watch a few shows. I have a feeling there are going to be some people camping out for spots at parking opening.

Omigosh you never heard about her being like that? It was a long time ago, but it was all over like Entertainment Tonight and stuff. Simon even made a comment about it saying that if you chose to ignore the show, you chose to ignore the fans who made you.

Nope. I don't remember any of that, to tell you the truth. :shrug: :lol:

I like Brooke, but I can't stand how fake Kelly Pickler is. She is totally faking the ditz thing because she thinks it makes her look cutesy. Someone should give her an Oscar for her performance.

I'm excited to hopefully see Simon... one of my old man crushes. :lol:

I really like David Cook too.

I like Brooke, but I can't stand how fake Kelly Pickler is. She is totally faking the ditz thing because she thinks it makes her look cutesy. Someone should give her an Oscar for her performance.

I'm excited to hopefully see Simon... one of my old man crushes. :lol:

I really like David Cook too.
There is nothing "fake" about Kelly Pickler..............
:look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look:

We went out to DHS when I got off work to see if there was any special kind of set up going on for the Idol press events going on tomorrow and there was quite a bit through the park.

They had tents set up all around Echo Lake.
P2110009.jpg

Then there was a platform for I'm assuming all the cameras and press right out in front of the attraction.
P2110010.jpg

There was even a bunch of stuff on Sunset Blvd and even where RnRc is.
P2110012.jpg

P2110013.jpg

P2110015.jpg

P2110016.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality. My camera basically sucks but I'll be getting my new one soon! :happy:

I hope they are doing meet and greets. That was my first reaction to all the tents. However, that is probably more likely for press.

Anyhoo, from the Sentinel...
This just in from Disney: the current expected lineup for the events at American Idol Experience at Disney's Hollywood Studios on Thursdays, Feb. 12. Subject to change, you know.

Alphabetically (and with their claim to AI fame)
Paula Abdul, judge
David Archuleta, season 7 runner-up
Fantasia Barrino, season 3 winner
Bo Bice, season 4 runner-up
Jason Castro, season 7 finalist
David Cook, season 7 winner
Kristy Lee Cook, season 7 finalist
Bucky Covington, season 5 finalist
Diana DeGarmo, seaons 3 runner-up
Melinda Doolittle, season 6 finalist
Simon Fuller, creator/executive producer
Josh Gracin, season 2 finalist
Justin Guarini, season 1 runner-up
Taylor Hicks, season 5 winner
Michael Johns, season 7 finalist
LaKisha Jones, season 6 finalist
Kimberley Locke, season 2 finalist
Sanjaya Malakar, season 6 finalist
Mandisa, season 5 finalist
Syesha Mercado, season 7 finalist
Ryan Seacrest, host
Chris Sligh, season 6 finalist
Carly Smithson, season 7 finalist
Jordin Sparks, season 6 winner
Phil Stacey, season 6 finalist
Ruben Studdard, season 2 winner
Carrie Underwood, season 4 winner
Brooke White, season 7 finalist
Ace Young, season 5 finalist
To recap: at least one representative from each season, and six of the seven winners. Missing: Kelly Clarkson, the first American Idol winner.

Even though your camera is crappy (as you said lol), I think they're great pictures! Wonder if they're going to do meet and greets!!! :D

I'm gonna say 'no' on that one. Everything is closed to the public except for the motorcade.

And don't worry... I'll be getting my 14.7 megapixel G10 reaallll soon. :rockon:

Jason is there now saving a spot to watch the motorcade. Apparently there is only a very small section reserved for guests, the rest of the space along Hollywood Blvd. is reserved for the media during the motorcade. The area reserved for guests is pretty full already and it doesn't even start until 4:30pm. Hopefully I'm tiny enough to squeeze in in front of Jase to watch!