The blacklist | Inside Universal Forums

The blacklist

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 23, 2012
UK
The Blacklist
The Blacklist (TV Series 2013– ) - IMDb

Stumbled across this recently and boy am I glad I did. Season one released back in 04 so not sure how I've missed it so apologies if its been posted and discussed before.

I'm only half way through season one but it's already got me well and truly hooked, fantastic stories each week interwoven with sub plots that have more twists than one of our favorite coasters.

Brilliant writing keeps it both fresh and on the edge of your seat, the acting is decent, James spader who plays lead character Raymond Reddington is just awesome, I could watch him all day.

Friends who have seen it through say it gets better and better as it goes on and I fully believe it, the way it's set up after just half a season already has me wanting more and more.

Not enjoyed a TV show this much since breaking bad, if you've not seen it, go watch it.

If you have seen it please comment but keep it spoiler free , other wise I'll have to send Red round for a visit :).

Last edited: