The Blues Brothers | Inside Universal Forums

The Blues Brothers

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 11, 2012
Orlando Fl
I couldn't believe Jake and Elwood didn't have a dedicated thread. This is by far my favorite street show! I took a video of the whole set the other day, and will probably do more as they change their set seasonally. I love that he calls the sign language interpreter "Soul Fingers"
[video=youtube;EIWkF5mCEyw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIWkF5mCEyw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Love them so much! To be honest, I think I just have a soft spot for all the live performers (I will willingly watch the Graveyard Revue as many times as it's on on any given day), but even objectively this is great.

I don't know if its been mentioned but with the SS44 construction they are not driving in for the show. Instead they hang out in Finnegans until it's time to go on stage.

I love eating over at Finnegan's for lunch and listening to the show. And I seem to have great luck with the actors. They've picked me out of the crowd on numerous occasions. :lol: