The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Idk if its the same kind of screen but something akin to the tunnel at the start of FF is super realistic looking especially in a dark setting. Wonder if this will have a similar appearance

The technology is great but I don’t see how this can work with a large audience. It’s fine with a single camera with a single viewpoint but not with people who can be 50 ft apart.
In the past we seen projected screens behind actors. We have seen that in the movies and we seen that in theme parks (like Terminator 2 3D). This is an evolution and the perspective and depth could work very well if the audience is sitting on a turntable but also if it is static I expect this to be more lifelike and vivid than the projections we had in the past.

Reactions: tankart150
In the past we seen projected screens behind actors. We have seen that in the movies and we seen that in theme parks (like Terminator 2 3D). This is an evolution and the perspective and depth could work very well if the audience is sitting on a turntable but also if it is static I expect this to be more lifelike and vivid than the projections we had in the past.

Unless you're using 3D, I don't see any way that they can create depth and perspective. It works in Spider-Man with the squinching effect but that's only 4 rows across. The T2 auditorium is about 40 seats across, the people at the edges are going to have a seriously distorted view.

Have been meaning to come on and post this. I saw the Horror Make-up Saturday afternoon. When I was exiting I saw that the roll up door to the future Bourne Gift shop was unlocked and pulled up about a foot. On the other side of the hallway there was an employee with an industrial box of Funko Pops waiting for the crowd to subside. Took me a second to put two and two together and I realized they were stocking the shop! Awesome to hear that the walls are down.