The Bypass Bridge | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Bypass Bridge

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes, like last month.

The bridge is used every day... just mostly it's by TMs unless busy.

IOA as is could not operate without the bridge due to Potter being in the middle of LC and JP. Due to how strict JK/WB are about Potter, unless you are in Potter wardrobe, you better not even think about stepping into Hogsmeade or there will be issues. The bridge was built for the purpose of allowing all non-Potter TMs to bypass the land. It just also happens to serve a dual purpose in busy seasons.
ohhhh I know that bridge opens! I thought quint was saying the boats open when turnstiles reach 25k :bonk: I’m silly

The bridge is used every day... just mostly it's by TMs unless busy.

IOA as is could not operate without the bridge due to Potter being in the middle of LC and JP. Due to how strict JK/WB are about Potter, unless you are in Potter wardrobe, you better not even think about stepping into Hogsmeade or there will be issues. The bridge was built for the purpose of allowing all non-Potter TMs to bypass the land. It just also happens to serve a dual purpose in busy seasons.

I thought the bridge was built so they could get guests from LC to JP while Hogsmede was getting built?