The Club Cool Thread | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Club Cool Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite Drink?

• Krest Ginger Ale

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Fanta Kolita

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beverly

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Mezzo Mix

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • VegitaBeta

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Kinley Lemon

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Lift Apple

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Smart Watermelon

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
Oh daaaaaaamn, as long as you have a pint of Boddingtons waiting for me, I wouldn't lose that one :lol:

:lol:

Barney...I mean err Jake it wasn't a challenge.......too late you ran out the dooor :lol:

For comparison purposes here are the flavors at the 'World of Coke' exhibit at the Coca-Cola Factory in Atlanta.

130805705_cf76202877.jpg

130805704_c94efa4e07.jpg

130805703_54e64601c5.jpg

130805701_fe7118f859.jpg

New+Image.JPG

WHY OH WHY doesn't Coke sell Smart Watermelon in the states!!!! its the best soda ever!!!!!!

I think Smart Apple is significantly tastier than Watermelon. Both are very reminiscent of Jolly Ranchers but I personally prefer artificial apple over watermelon.

Man, I wish I could go to Epcot to taste all of these! Last time I went, I wasn't as much of a Disney World fan as I am now, so I didn't even know it existed.

I actually like drinking Beverly. As far as competition for drinking, while I did not personally take part, during the 25th Anniversary of Epcot there was a Beverly drinking contest. The contestants all had to drink 25 shots of Beverly, and my brother came in second place. The person who came in first not only drank the 25 shots, but also at least 15 additional shots.

Also, I miss when this was known as Ice Station Cool, and it was freezing and actual snow ball fights would occaciosnally break out.

One time I saw a bunch of german tourists filling up their water bottles at club cool, it was funny watching them dump those little glasses in their huge 100 Gallon bottles. They must have been there for 15 minutes, finally a cast member stepped in and asked them to take their samples and let someone else try.

I had told my roommates when i was still a CP (working at Mouse Gears) that they HAD to try this place. I may have also suggested that the best flavor was Beverly. The look on their faces was worth their revenge on me, which was them tricking me into a Four Horsemen shot on my birthday. good times, but yeah vegitabeta is the best one with watermelon coming in at number 2.

One time I saw a bunch of german tourists filling up their water bottles at club cool, it was funny watching them dump those little glasses in their huge 100 Gallon bottles. They must have been there for 15 minutes, finally a cast member stepped in and asked them to take their samples and let someone else try.

They should have put their cup under it and filled it up. Not used the sample size. That's what I do.