The Darkest Deal (HHN 32) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Darkest Deal (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Am I the only one that instantly thought of this house being just a horror R rated version of Pixar’s Soul?

Considering The Darkest Deal is a Faustian bargain for fame and the "Devil" coming to collect, while Soul is about someone who dies and comes to appreciate living life through the viewpoint of another...yeah, you're probably the only one.

When I first heard rumblings of this house and combined with rumors of "Devil Dawgs" making a comeback my mind went to hell hounds chasing after the musician that sold his soul. We've seen a few iterations of dog like puppets over the years (Stranger Things 2/3, Ghostbusters, Chupy) perhaps we get some original demonic doggos in this house? Robert Johnson even has a song called "Hellhound on my Trail".

For all you young whipper snappers out there, this is the closest song I can find that represents the house. The Charlie Daniels Band version is obviously way better, but this has visuals.