The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Closing | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Closing

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just wait

You've had a reputation of not explaining, and just showing, often with negative results as opposed to positive ones.

Could there be something Zelda by the end of the year? Maybe..? But we still don't have any definite information on the Potter Coaster or T2 Replacement, outside of "something's happening, and we can't talk about it just yet".

I don't buy it, and I fail to be blind to belief.

__

That said...welcome to the Studio Vault, Sindbad.

Last edited:
You've had a reputation of not explaining, and just showing, often with negative results as opposed to positive ones.

Could there be something Zelda by the end of the reveal? Maybe..? But we still don't have any definite information on the Potter Coaster or T2 Replacement, outside of "something's happening, and we can't talk about it just yet".

I don't buy it, and I fail to be blind to belief.

__

That said...welcome to the Studio Vault, Sindbad.

"End of the reveal"?

There will be a Zelda announcement on Monday
200w.gif

I don’t know if those coins were only for today but I got like 7 of them if anybody wants one.
I want one! but I don’t think I would be able to pick it up, don’t you have to provide a name?

P.S I’m not an adult so I don’t think I could get it :(

Last edited:
I don’t know if those coins were only for today but I got like 7 of them if anybody wants one.

We see (saw?) this every year and would love a coin if there is any way to work that out.

We've seen both "shhh Kabob", and "Sheesh! Kabob!". Never sat in the water seats though.